Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im trying to find new tunes and cant access it. i tried to check my xbox parental control settings, but couldnt find my way to it. Also i had some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RasmusFelding, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved"

So im trying to find new tunes and cant access it. i tried to check my xbox parental control settings, but couldnt find my way to it. Also i had some gift cars, where i downloaded them and never recieved them. hope someone can help. I play on pc.

:)

RasmusFelding, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi RasmusFelding, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "everyone" the setting on this screenshot:

For gifted cars that were not received what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform a reset in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

[​IMG]
  3. FullHornet Win User

Chassis tuning etc?

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Mitsubishi car pack FH4

5. Trippul G Win User

Will there be an auction house?

I don't see why there would be. The whole point of the AH in Forza 3 and 4 was so that you could pick up cars with custom liveries or tunes...neither of which are possible in Horizon.
  6. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Find

2. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  3. I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4: when i click on the button "find a team" this message appears Get an app to open this 'xbox' link Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the...
  4. Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?: Whenever I click “find tune setups” it just shows the screen loading. It used to work but now it just keeps loading and I’m unsure why 4a5bd95e-ffa6-47d2-8482-5af224561fb1
  5. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?: Split from this thread. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account? adef93f9-1e9c-4012-8d10-9b6a873ccf86
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download: I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it...
  7. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.: About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5...
  8. Forza Horizon 4. Unable to find Live Session

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4. Unable to find Live Session: [img] I keep getting this error on Forza Horizon 4 and none of the suggested solutions work. NAT is open and network and multiplayer tests say ok. Anyone know a solution?...
  9. Can't find my Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island Content: I had the Fortune Island DLC for Forza Horizon 4, it was in the game files but when I tried to go in game it said I need to install it, which would being me to the store where it said I already...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Game breaking issue, cannot find anying about this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game breaking issue, cannot find anying about this issue.: Bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my PC. After the game installed I got my controller buttons mapped with manual shifting and everything else that needed to be mapped. I then dialed in my...