Forza Horizon 4 End of Life

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 End of Life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has almost been 4 years since FH4 was released and apparently there is supposed to be a big sale on the game before it goes off shelves forever. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTX Marshall, Sep 4, 2022.

1. RTX Marshall
    RTX Marshall Guest

It has almost been 4 years since FH4 was released and apparently there is supposed to be a big sale on the game before it goes off shelves forever. I wanted to ask when FH4 will go on sale?

:)

RTX Marshall, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 4 End of life.

No, You would need to own the game itself in order to keep playing it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sales are not announced in advance. Sales begin at approximately 8 PM Eastern time Monday night and end the following Tuesday at 6 AM Eastern time. You can check the dashboard or Xbox social media for lists of the games on sale every week
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Digital Xbox 360 game not downloading at all.

Isn't Forza Horizon End of Life and can only be downloaded if you've owned it before?
  5. Edgarour Win User

What games are you guys playing?

Pubg,

Sea of thieves

Nier automata

Forza horizon 4

Life is Strange
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - Unable To Race

To Choppy's response - Forza Horizon 2's end of life happened back in September. They're focused on FH4 now.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 End of Life - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon End

2. forza horizon 4 steam hang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 steam hang: i use i5 11320h,rtx 3050 and 16 gb of ram, and its still crashing/hang after i play more than 10 minutes - 20 minutes 472d1139-8a00-4eb6-8610-be50fd25108c
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on Startup: When I try booting up FH5 from the xbox app, it never makes it past the intro screen. Error is 0xc0000005. I have tried restarting my pc, SFC.exe, disabling startup processes, changing the power...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 disconnected from session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 disconnected from session: every time when i try to play online in FH 5 i get disconnected from the session 328d7307-337c-4919-9ebe-1787bbfca2f5
  5. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 issues: Forza Horizon 5 does not let me connect to convoys. I cant join through invites even if i get multiple different ones. I restart my game multiple times and it barely works and takes so long to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 End of life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 End of life.: I play Forza horizon 4 and purchased the ultimate addons bundle, When the game reaches its end-of-life status and gets removed off of gamepass. Will I still have access to play it as I have in...
  8. Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?: Lately, the Forza Motorsports/Horizon community (titles FM4, FM5, FM6, and FH2, FH3) has had issues with servers, and so far, Forza Support has gave us no real answer about fixing the connection...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...: I am still willing to pay for the standard version of the game even if it is out of support. My PC has integrated graphics and cannot run Forza horizon 4 very well. Looking online, The only way to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen: I just bought and installed fh 4 and launched the game and it asked me to chose nickname and some graphic options and I did and after that I pressed enter and the loading began and it was loading...