Forza Horizon 4 End of Life

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 End of Life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has almost been 4 years since FH4 was released and apparently there is supposed to be a big sale on the game before it goes off shelves forever. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTX Marshall, Sep 4, 2022.

1. RTX Marshall
    RTX Marshall Guest

It has almost been 4 years since FH4 was released and apparently there is supposed to be a big sale on the game before it goes off shelves forever. I wanted to ask when FH4 will go on sale?

:)

RTX Marshall, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 4 End of life.

No, You would need to own the game itself in order to keep playing it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sales are not announced in advance. Sales begin at approximately 8 PM Eastern time Monday night and end the following Tuesday at 6 AM Eastern time. You can check the dashboard or Xbox social media for lists of the games on sale every week
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Digital Xbox 360 game not downloading at all.

Isn't Forza Horizon End of Life and can only be downloaded if you've owned it before?
  5. Edgarour Win User

What games are you guys playing?

Pubg,

Sea of thieves

Nier automata

Forza horizon 4

Life is Strange
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 End of Life - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon End

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  4. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  5. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  6. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  7. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 End of life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 End of life.: I play Forza horizon 4 and purchased the ultimate addons bundle, When the game reaches its end-of-life status and gets removed off of gamepass. Will I still have access to play it as I have in...
  9. Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?: Lately, the Forza Motorsports/Horizon community (titles FM4, FM5, FM6, and FH2, FH3) has had issues with servers, and so far, Forza Support has gave us no real answer about fixing the connection...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...: I am still willing to pay for the standard version of the game even if it is out of support. My PC has integrated graphics and cannot run Forza horizon 4 very well. Looking online, The only way to...