Forza Horizon 4 do not load cloud saved achievments

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 do not load cloud saved achievments in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have reinstalld windows, steam, Forza Horizon 4. I have many achievments, but the game doesnt see them. a4a546c1-3b50-403a-908c-862d57014679 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by utnev veznev, Feb 23, 2023.

1. utnev veznev
    utnev veznev Guest

i have reinstalld windows, steam, Forza Horizon 4. I have many achievments, but the game doesnt see them.

:)

utnev veznev, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to assist you here.

Just to be sure, are you using the same Microsoft or Xbox account? Make sure that your correct account is currently signed in to your Xbox app.

I recommend that you try all the suggested troubleshooting steps here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. TheGameKing358 Win User

Xbox uses cloud save instead of asking me if I want to use local or cloud save

Hi! Thanks for the reply, but that didnt fix it. Some games like Forza Horizon 4 ask me which save i want to load, but the game i have the problem with didnt and just loaded the older cloud save instead of the newer one. Its an xbox one game by the
    way, not 360.
  4. OakGill Win User

Saves in games

Hello, I read your post, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

I'm quite sure you are safe to proceed with this. All of your saves, achievements, and statuses are saved on the cloud and attached to your gamertag. If you have Xbox game pass, Forza horizon 4 is currently on there.
  5. Fyer Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

So far all I can find is you need a saved game from Forza 3 or Forza 4 first. So you may have to save it (F3 or F4) to your cloud device. Then start a new game of Horizon on your cloud device as well, that way you do not disturb your other save on you're
    HDD. That's not a official answer it's just all I was able to find with google.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

I have played Forza Horizon 4 on PC and Xbox and my save data is the same.

When you started the PC version did it ask you to download your Cloud Save?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 do not load cloud saved achievments - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon load

2. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  3. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Not Loading: Hello everyone, I have been playing FH5 (Forza Horizon 5) for over a year at this point, but I have an issue with the game. Every time when I close the game I cannot open it again. When I try to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 is not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not loading: My system is i7 13700K with a 4090 Nvidia graphics card. Last year i bought Forza Horizon 4 on Steam, and just now i want to play it with my Fanatec Clubsport wheel and pedals. I can start the...
  6. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  7. Problems with saving and pause menu loading times in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with saving and pause menu loading times in Forza Horizon 5: I'm running Forza Horizon 5 on game pass ultimate, and I've been having a problem where I click the pause button and it brings up the header info (gamertag, current car, credits, accolade points...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game: I just got Forza Horizon 4 on the gamepass on pc. I've done the introduction where you race in all the different seasons to learn the new controls. After that there was a cutscene where I got to...
  9. My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash: 13 days ago, I played the Forza Horizon 5 game normally, but the next day suddenly it can't be played at all until now, I've followed the troubleshooting instructions on YouTube but it still...
  10. My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...: Background: I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game specifically to work. I can get Steam games, Epic...