Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass. Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Troyer, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Lee Troyer
    Lee Troyer Guest

I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass.

Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I tried every solution listed on this page :

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/6620954048787-DLC-Troubleshooting

Nothing worked except, in the end, resetting my console.

Today, tuesday, the season changed again and a new week of events has started, and, same as last week, I've again lost access to all my DLCs.

NB : I also own Forza Horizon 5 + DLCs and have yet to face the same issue there (fingers crossed).

Is there a long term solution to this or will I have to either reset my console every week or, unfortunately but simpler, forego playing Forza Horizon 4 altogether ?

My thanks to anyone able to help me out.

:)

Lee Troyer, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  3. El Mago tv Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

My favorites dlc black ops 4 and forza horizon 4.
  4. luissolid Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

The new Forza Horizon 4 DLC is amazing! I really recommend this DLC!

Regards!
  5. Mike Madly Win User

Favorite Game and why?

Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC got me currently~
  6. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

Black fridqy

DLCs for forza horizon 4 as well as the new plants vs zombies!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLCs

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts: I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this? Thanks eadc7ddd-e78d-4f74-93b6-202b55d16b87
  3. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?: Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...: Eu realizei a compra do jogo Forza Horizon 3 edição ultimate + o pacote de expansões mês passado que é para vir todo o conteúdo do jogo mas só pude baixar agora, porém há alguns complementos que...
  5. Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?: Can we buy these after the FH3 got delisted on Windows Store on PC? 1️⃣ "Hoonigan Car Pack" 2️⃣ "Porsche Car Pack" 3️⃣ "Mountain Dew Car Pack" 8560a1ba-2b32-4031-9bb9-44748cbfe3ea
  6. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  7. Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1): Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition, but the DLC packs that the codes offer are...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 DLCS: I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the other dlcs or you can not anymore....