Forza Horizon 4 Custom Wheel Profile not working for g920

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Custom Wheel Profile not working for g920 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently i bought the g920 with the shifter to play forza horizon 4. I made a custom wheel profile so I can change the button actions, I fill in all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pixel3270, Dec 11, 2020.

1. pixel3270
    pixel3270 Guest

Recently i bought the g920 with the shifter to play forza horizon 4. I made a custom wheel profile so I can change the button actions, I fill in all the things needed and save it. I use the buttons I set to the new actions for an example, I set the left
    paddle shifter to be the handbrake. Whenever I press the left paddle shifter the game would handbrake, and down shift like in the default profile. Is there anything I can do to fix this???

:)

pixel3270, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  3. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  4. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  5. KellPacoc Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

Forza 4 lego

Forza 3 hot wheels

Horizon chase turbo
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Custom Wheel Profile not working for g920 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Custom

2. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  5. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  6. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  7. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  8. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  9. My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP: Hello! I have a problem where other players wont move in my screen and the rules are not working properly. It happens only when I play my event PvP. When I do it solo, everything works great. Can...
  10. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2: If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2? e5c88967-ceaa-4838-b0bf-ef181e08543c