Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As i mentioned in the title, Forza 4 keeps crashing if it's connected to the network, no problem offline whatsoever. I'm using Steam version and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yaser İnan, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Yaser İnan
    Yaser İnan Guest

As i mentioned in the title, Forza 4 keeps crashing if it's connected to the network, no problem offline whatsoever.

I'm using Steam version and re-installed the game yesterday so it's the latest version as is my drivers.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Yaser İnan, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Yaser İnan ,

Good day!

Thank you for the response.

I would like to confirm, did you already perform the steps given above?

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Yaser İnan ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on playing Forza Horizon 4 that suddenly crash when playing it online. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. What changes did you make to your PC prior to this issue?

3. What is the make and model of your device?

Kindly try the steps below that could fix the issue.

Fix 1 : Update windows

• select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then go to Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Windows Update Circular arrows Sync icon.

Fix 2 : Run System scan

This will search for and restore the corrupted system files.

• When searching, type CMD.
    • Right-click Command Prompt > Open as administrator.
    • Copy and paste each command and run it one by one:
    [table][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    • When you're done, type another command to start System File Checker.
    • In the same Command Prompt window.
    • Copy and paste this command:
    • type sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/") and press Enter.
    • After you see a message that says, "Verification 100% complete," type exit.
    You may try the steps given from the link below.

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

5. Yaser İnan Win User

Hey Fatima_J,

I don't remember when it started happening.

I did not make any changes in my system prior to this issue.

My device is a Lenovo Legion 5i with a RTX 3070.

I do not have a available windows update and I've tried the 2.fix. It did find corrupted files and restored them however after a session lasted about 30 minutes in online mode, it crashed.
  6. Yaser İnan Win User

Good day to you too!

Yes, i have. It did not solve my problem.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...