Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman Ciesielski, May 12, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up

Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640a53a7

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1817, time stamp: 0x9bd54449

Exception code: 0x00000505

Fault offset: 0x0000000000052bac

Faulting process id: 0x42cc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d9849d3c902501

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.477.714.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 55b6c7b8-4fd9-4a25-b800-d86444a8db5d

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.477.714.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

P.S. I do not have MSI Afterburner

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up [​IMG]

:)

Roman Ciesielski, May 12, 2023
  2. Duster589 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

There are a number of things that can cause crashes in Forza Horizon 4. It could be another program running or even just needing to update your GPU driver. Here is a link to a thread with some known issues and possible solutions to try. I would make sure
    your GPU driver is up to date first.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/forza-horizon-4-pc-error-0xc0000005-preventing-many-users-from-starting-the-game.72412/

Also look at the Forza forums pages for help as well.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm976677findlastpost_Fix-to-Forza-Horizon-4-Crashing-Constantly---PC---Random-Crashes.aspx#post1067194
  3. Roman Ciesielski Win User

I have tried all options. Does not work.
    I have found one option to replace KERNELBASE.dll to new one from another system, but I do not have anothr PC with windows 11.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Roman
    I'm happy to see option B worked for you!

If you need help in the future you can always create a new post! :purple_heart:
  5. Roman Ciesielski Win User

Option B helped :)
    I had some virus program called SentryBuy. Was installed without my knowladge.

Thanks a lot!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Roman, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play Forza Horizon 4. May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in this article?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...