Forza Horizon 4 crashes when connected to internet (Steam)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes when connected to internet (Steam) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , Forza Horizon 4 loading screen comes with a black screen and closes without error. I tried so many solutions but it didn't work. This issue only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by berk günay, Jan 13, 2023.

1. berk günay
    berk günay Guest

Hi , Forza Horizon 4 loading screen comes with a black screen and closes without error. I tried so many solutions but it didn't work. This issue only occurs when the game tries to connect online. I decided to play the game again from a different account, but when I came to the online part, I saw that I faced the same problem. I can connect to the game offline but the game does not crash when only wi-fi is available. disabled. All apps are up to date.

:)

berk günay, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

Hello, Sebo. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you are using Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

Also, you mentioned your NAT type being Strict. Have you tried to follow any troubleshooting step to make it show as Open?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Wayne Cheng 008 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

Very helpful.

I had the same problem exactly, and i changed a Antivirus software, excluded Forza Horizon 4 from the firewall, then it's done.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes when connected to internet (Steam) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...