Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so my game is having this issue like whenever I click on continue it loads for 5mins and then crashes to desktop, I'm on pc and my pc does meet the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shivshankar_828, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen

Hi, so my game is having this issue like whenever I click on continue it loads for 5mins and then crashes to desktop, I'm on pc and my pc does meet the minimum requirements of the game, if anyone can help me with this, it would be really great,

Thank you.

:)

Shivshankar_828, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Hmmm..not the first person to post on here with a code like that. It's basically your system struggling to process files properly for some reason...the code itself is called an "Access Violation" error

First thing to do is to open an elevated command prompt (Windows icon bottom left of screen, start typing "command prompt", click "run as administrator") and type the following:

sfc/scannow

That will scan your system files for corrupted/broken files and attempt a fix. Restart your PC and see what happens

Although the error code doesn't point to them specifically, I would still:

- Double check your Graphics Drivers are up-to-date (check from the sites themselves rather than letting Windows handle it: AMD or NVIDIA )

- Check your RAM to make sure it has no faults. Flaky RAM can cause all sorts of problems and is always a good idea to rule it out just in case. MemTest86 Needs a USB drive and will need running overnight to make sure it does all of it's runs fully. If you have 2 or more sticks of RAM, you could always try removing all but one (grounding yourself first of course) and running to see what happens.

- You can try resetting your PC. Will basically reset Windows back to it's day 1 state but you can choose to keep files etc intact. I am not a fan of this way of resetting as it doesn't always work but it's worth a try. Go to the following page, scroll down and click on the "Reset Your PC" entry and follow the instructions: Windows Recovery Page

- As a last resort, on the above page, click on "Use Installation Media to Reinstall Windows 10". Will need a USB 16GB Flash Drive. Basically removes everything to take Windows back to Day 1 but also reformats the primary drive. Once installed, run Windows Updates till no more show, restarting as necessary; install graphics Driver from whichever of the sites above matches your GPU manufacturer. Now try running the Demo

Hopefully one of the first 3 will work
  3. Nursemorph Win User

If you go to Event Viewer (WIndows icon bottom left of screen, start typing "event viewer" click on the result), click on the little arrow next to Windows Logs...under SYstem, go to the time and date the last crash happened and see if there are any events just prior to the crash....it will, hopefully, indicate which process has caused the issue. Also check under the Application one as well
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shivshankar, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H1?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Could you also tell if you have tried any procedures on your PC?
  5. Shivshankar_828 Win User

hi, so my windows is updated and all the microsoft apps are updated too.
  6. Shivshankar_828 Win User

after using sfc method it still crashes with the same error code in event viewer, gonna try other methods
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen - Similar Threads - Forza horizon crashes

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...