Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaneO-Mac1, Dec 20, 2020.

1. ShaneO-Mac1
    ShaneO-Mac1 Guest

Hello!

I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade. I logged on to play Forza H4 (digital download). In the game, I received
    a mesage that I was banned for a design that went against their Code of Conduct. However, I was able to play the game. Some features were locked out to me for I was banned (until 11/24/2020 - my unbannded date). The next day I went to try to play the game
    again, and the game would not load. It would stay on the load screen where it scrolls through your randomized screenshots, as well as my achievements. I filed a support ticket through Forza Support. I also posed a question to Forza Safety team about my ban.
    It said I should be able to play once 11/24 passes. Well, 11/24 came and went. I still cannot play the game. I contacted Forza Safety team again to make sure I was not banned anymore, and they verified that I was not. I told them I could not load the game
    (as described above), and they said fill out a Support ticket through Forza. I did. It took WEEKS for someone to respond, and when they did, they asked what error was I seeing. I repeated what my support ticket stated (which is what I mentioned above) plus
    every time I try to launch the game, it asks me to update both Lego and Fortune Island DLC. Then, it goes back to the load screen as mentioned above. I even unistalled the game, disconnected my external drive, and re-downloaded the game (the XS version, I
    verified) to the console hard drive. After all that, it still would not launch the game. About a week or so ago, there was a 10 GB update for Forza H4, so I thought this may fix my issue. Nope! Meanwhile, my support ticket was was closed. Forza Support suggested
    I contact Xbox Support and/or Windows Support, plus giving me a link to possibly refund me for the game and another link to report a player (the last one still baffles me!). So, I reported an issue using the app on the console and went through everything that
    I mentioned above. PLUS, I responded to the "closed" ticket in Forza Support, saying my issue was truly never dealt with. So, I am waiting for a response from either support team.

SO, has anyone else had the issues I mentioned above? All my other games play, even some of my 360 games. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. And thank you, for any future help! Cheers!

:)

ShaneO-Mac1, Dec 20, 2020
  2. SKYLINE1997 Win User

My games forza horizon 3 tells me that my profile is no longer valid HELP ME

Same problem here

i can't loading forza horizon 3 profile after big update

even reinstall the games but still cannot to play
  3. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

forza 4

Do you mean Forza Horizon 4??

If so you cannot play 2 player on one console
  5. AridLizard Win User

Questions about pruchasing Forza Horizon 4

you won't need game pass to continue playing after you purchase Forza Horizon 4, but you will need Xbox Live Gold if you want to play online
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cannot

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life: [img] [img] hi there i am having trouble with my horizon life in forza horizon 4 it wont connect and its coming with a network diagnostics error as you can see above in picture also my xbox...
  4. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...
  5. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  6. Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...: I used to play FH5 a couple of moths ago, but then uninstalled it. I decided to redownload it again and start playing, but whenever I press 'Play' it says: "The path cannot be traversed because it...
  7. Cannot connect to forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to forza horizon 4: I cannot connect to FZH 4 online c0495eab-4026-44aa-ab86-8885c056220c
  8. I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition: Every time I go to install it through the Microsoft store it says there has been an error. IT also says the error is on Microsoft's end. I have proof of purchase on this account. I am trying to...
  9. Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App: I've recently just purchased FH5 and installed it on my main drive. When I go to press PLAY on the Xbox app the game doesn't open and I get this message. [img] Ive tried reinstalling it...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store: Hi there, I cannot seem to install Forza Horizon 4 anymore. It also has dissapeared in the Xbox Game app where you can find the games you own. I've purchased it back in 2020. I've pretty much...