FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

Discus and support FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Salador06, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Salador06
    Salador06 Guest

FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

Hello,

I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two days. Can you help me?

FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error... [​IMG]

FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error... [​IMG]

:)

Salador06, Mar 28, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

[forza 4] Can't join online games! nat is normal! The server is connected!

4. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Probleme de connexion sur Forza Horizon 4 | Problem of connection on Forza Horizon 4 [Online]

Hi there Kuronato,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 servers. To help clarify the issue:

• What device are you using to play Forza Horizon 4?
    • What is the exact error message you are receiving?
    • Have you tried the
      Forza Motorsport Forums
      for in-game assistance from the community?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found.

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like right now you're currently experiencing an issue with the game Forza Horizon 4 connecting to multiplayer servers. I definitely recommend testing you NAT type as well as running
    the
    networking troubleshooter
    to see what steps need to be taken to ensure you have an Open NAT type. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error... - Similar Threads - FORZA HORİZON Cannot

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life: [img] [img] hi there i am having trouble with my horizon life in forza horizon 4 it wont connect and its coming with a network diagnostics error as you can see above in picture also my xbox...
  4. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...
  5. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  6. Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...: I used to play FH5 a couple of moths ago, but then uninstalled it. I decided to redownload it again and start playing, but whenever I press 'Play' it says: "The path cannot be traversed because it...
  7. Cannot connect to forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to forza horizon 4: I cannot connect to FZH 4 online c0495eab-4026-44aa-ab86-8885c056220c
  8. I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition: Every time I go to install it through the Microsoft store it says there has been an error. IT also says the error is on Microsoft's end. I have proof of purchase on this account. I am trying to...
  9. Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App: I've recently just purchased FH5 and installed it on my main drive. When I go to press PLAY on the Xbox app the game doesn't open and I get this message. [img] Ive tried reinstalling it...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store: Hi there, I cannot seem to install Forza Horizon 4 anymore. It also has dissapeared in the Xbox Game app where you can find the games you own. I've purchased it back in 2020. I've pretty much...