Forza Horizon 4 bug

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,am having truble installing my game. Soo when i try to install Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App its just Forza,am promted with this error. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by engin kacan, May 3, 2023.

1. engin kacan
    engin kacan Guest

Forza Horizon 4 bug

Hello,am having truble installing my game.

Soo when i try to install Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App its just Forza,am promted with this error.

This game does not support installation to a specific folder.It will be installed alongside the rest of your Windows apps.

When i put it to download,and it finishes,the game is not in none of my three XboxGames folders,when i try to launch a game its just starts loading for a 30 sec and crashes no crash report no nothing.

Can someone help me solve this problem somehow ?

:)

engin kacan, May 3, 2023
  2. VAC9 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

you should send a bug report down to forza and check the reddit as well ive had no issues with my forza horizon 4 yet
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

Hello Linus,

There are many bugs in Forza 4. Personally I get the same error when I try and access the designs. You can go to the

Forza Forums
    . There are others that have posted similar issues on there. There are also a list of known issues/bugs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. Skyrider Y Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved

6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 bug

1. Forza Horizon 4 bug - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon bug

2. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  3. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...
  4. can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?: I recently started running into the problem where when trying to boot up FH5 it would start and get to the loading screen where it starts talking about warnings for people with epilepsy then it...
  5. Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug: I don't know why but my game keeps telling me wrong information about achievements. For example: Today i reached Level 93 and i got an accolade telling me that i just reached level 175. On Steam i...
  6. (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...: Issues within Forza Horizon 5. Annoying bug/Glitch preventing me from playing the game further for a 5 weeks now. Already attempted through their end of a support, resulting with a pre-generated...
  7. forza horizon 5 installing queue bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 installing queue bug: Hello, I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , I [img] [img] [img] paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got stuck on "Resume...
  8. I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX on Windows
    I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo: Hello Everyone I recently found a bug in Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 Demo can someone tell where I can submit this bug. Thanks And Have A Nice Day 6f724dd5-0f86-4ff5-8bc7-e9daf80eb4cb
  9. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 wheels bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wheels bug: Hello!I have an issue with my wheels,they look like that and I please anyone to help me fix this! [img] b2e8047f-c125-4c79-9a85-f162a735ca7f