forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats

Discus and support forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; please remove my ban i object not new savi i'm playing the old one it's not cheating ban reason: Illegitimately obtaining Owens McLaren!!! submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdAccomplished8618, Feb 8, 2022.

1. forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats

please remove my ban i object not new savi i'm playing the old one it's not cheating

ban reason: Illegitimately obtaining Owens McLaren!!!

submitted by /u/AdAccomplished8618
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdAccomplished8618, Feb 8, 2022
  2. MysticalHare106 Win User

i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar

i have been banned from forza horizon 4 and was wondering if my ban could be lifted? i got rid of the car from my garage that i cheated to get early.
  3. Fyer Win User

Ive been banned from Forza store front for 20 years??

Please read this:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon/forza-horizon-banning-and-enforcement

It may be from Horizon but it applies for Forza Motorsport 4 as well

You'll want to pay special attention to the following line from the above:

'Note: There is no appeal process for bans.'

There is no discussion on these forums about the enforcement of the policies or subsequent bans which may result. If you have concerns, contact Turn 10 by email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

Привет!

Обязательно отпишись о результатах обращения в
    техподдержку Forza Horizon

Удачи!

[Translation-Hello!

Be sure to write back about the results of your appeal to Forza Horizon

Good luck!]
  5. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the game what should I do

If it's a game specific ban then you would need to post on the Forza Horizon 4 forums HERE
Thema:

forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats

1. forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats - Similar Threads - forza horizon ban

2. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. I was console banned for permanent without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to error...
  4. I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?: Hello, I was banned on the day I bought the game 31/8/2023, because I allegedly played with cheats, although this is not so, I only had the opera, game, discord, lightshot and steam I believe that...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. I was console banned for permanent without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to error...
  6. I was banned from Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from Forza Horizon 5: Dear, Once again you answered me with an extremely impersonal and standard text. I don't even believe that they have read my report and/or seen the attached prints, as their response does...
  7. Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason: Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason 4a6b5675-1c70-478a-a063-55fe2001ec5c
  8. My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted: My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted. d5f61056-45df-4986-8fe1-2ddfa7b9a029
  9. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. My gamertag was blocked until 12/31/9999 without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to...