Forza horizon 4 backstage pass serious 54

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 backstage pass serious 54 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I completed the games of the festival by 50 percent, for which I should have received a backstage pass, the menu appeared that the games of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TeblordRGC, Nov 29, 2022.

1. TeblordRGC
    TeblordRGC Guest

Today I completed the games of the festival by 50 percent, for which I should have received a backstage pass, the menu appeared that the games of the festival were 50% completed and even a reward in the form of a backstage pass was displayed, but when I went backstage it was displayed that there were 0 of them, but I did not take anything and new cars did not show up as "owned" a day later, nothing has changed. Has anyone else experienced this before, please let me know how you solved it?

:)

TeblordRGC, Nov 29, 2022
  2. TeblordRGC Win User

Hello, I play on pc. Thanks for the answer consultant.
  3. TeblordRGC Win User

Thanks for your help. respect you
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

Just a heads up that in-game issues it is handled by the game support but we can definitely perform troubleshooting steps such as re-syncing game data.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. Let's then repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.

After that launch your game and wait for the game to synchronize 100%.
  6. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 backstage pass serious 54 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon backstage

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  8. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  9. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  10. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...: Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133