Forza horizon 4 auction house ban

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 auction house ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd just like to know how long the auction house ban lasts and what you get banned on there for 0206b186-da16-4f5d-92b7-70364b01e099 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wickidalpacka, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Forza horizon 4 auction house ban

I'd just like to know how long the auction house ban lasts and what you get banned on there for

:)

Wickidalpacka, Dec 27, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza
  4. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Auction House (PC)

to unlock the auction house you need to complete the first four seasons before you can move onto anything, let's call it the prologue for forza horizon 4
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 auction house ban

1. Forza horizon 4 auction house ban - Similar Threads - Forza horizon auction

2. forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...: forza horizon 5 auction house never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad we cant see them on are map, and where friends is above convy, is grayed out but the auction house isn't....
  3. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  4. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  5. Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5: Hello when i go on forza my forzathon and auction house is unavaible aswell as vinyl search and tunes, i can find online players and get into a session just fine ?...
  6. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5: On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to ccc5771b-b757-48cd-b604-e739e3e517cd
  7. Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.: I am trying to access the auction house in for a horizon 5 but this is not allowed. I have lifted all privacy and content restrictions. Is it because I downloaded the game prior to November 2022....
  8. Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5: Hello, I have a problem because I have a blocked auction house in forza horizon 5 due to "Profile Privacy". Can it be fixed somehow? 0b0b1f0d-2f3f-4b9b-a191-820053618106
  9. Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5: I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into everything. My account is by itself, I do not have an...
  10. Cant access Forza Horizon 5 Auction site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Forza Horizon 5 Auction site: Hi all. Ive been playing this game for months with no issue, but the the past few days ive been unable to gain entry to the auction house. I went into horizon open to make sure it wasnt a network...