forza horizon 3 there are new missions, but I do not receive prizes with them

Discus and support forza horizon 3 there are new missions, but I do not receive prizes with them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every week the game is given new missions, the prize is given by cars, and money, I pass them, but they give me nothing, what to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F1Schumacher001, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. forza horizon 3 there are new missions, but I do not receive prizes with them


    Every week the game is given new missions, the prize is given by cars, and money, I pass them, but they give me nothing, what to do?

    :)
     
    F1Schumacher001, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. DriftFox360
    DriftFox360 Guest
    I dont get the forzatron reward

    hey guys i Play forza horizon 3. There Is a forzatron with some missions. I do the missions but do not get the reward. what can i do?
     
    DriftFox360, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. VATAhead
    VATAhead Guest
    Who's Hiding These?

    Hello! I'm in the game Forza Horizon 3 broke all 150 prize Board. In the game it shows, but "

    Who's Hiding These?" to my Xbox One was not given. What do I do?
     
    VATAhead, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?

    Driving of Forza Horizon 4, side-missions which have an impact on the story like The Witcher 3 and the gameplay and world of Dark Souls.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 pre-order

    Hey Cursed,

    Those are not given out as codes or playable in Forza Horizon 3, but automatically made available to use in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 on the account you purchased from if you own those games. You can find this information on
    Forza Horizon 3's Pre-Order Details page.

    Note that players who purchase any digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox will also receive two car packs available immediately for use in previous Forza games – theRockstar
    Energy Car Pack
    from Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar’s Car Pack from Forza Motorsport 6.
    Hope that helps clear it up for you!
  6. Speedy3280 Win User

    Simply Games Pre order question

    You might i pre-ordered Forza Horizon on the 23rd from them i received that the following day.

    I also have had a dispatch email for Assassins Creed 3 and only ordered it today
  7. TotalCrescent80 Win User

    Horizon 3 Warthog Code

    I also pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3, and received it, would really like to drive the Warthog
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 warthog code

    Hello

    The codes to receive the Warthog will be continued to send in waves up until the release of Forza Horizon 3 which is on the 27th of September. If you haven't received your code on the 28th then feel free to create a new post
Thema:

forza horizon 3 there are new missions, but I do not receive prizes with them

Loading...
  1. forza horizon 3 there are new missions, but I do not receive prizes with them - Similar Threads - forza horizon are

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21