Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Forza was running all the time I was playing on stable 60fps with middle graphic settings when all of a sudden my game starts lagging for no reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerSuchti02, Dec 23, 2017.

  1. Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging


    My Forza was running all the time I was playing on stable 60fps with middle graphic settings when all of a sudden my game starts lagging for no reason. I tried to close everything in the background and setted everything on low , but still no major improvement.
    Any tips from you guys? I'm reinstalling rn.

    Specs:

    I5-7600k @ 4,3Ghz

    16GB DDR4-2400 RAM

    GTX 960 2GB

    :)
     
    GamerSuchti02, Dec 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Dec 23, 2017
    #2
  3. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

    Forza Horizon 3

    Mafia 3

    Gears 4

    Horizon Zero Dawn

    Spider Man
     
    PICK 34, Dec 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Almiri Khvan Win User

    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

    Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  5. Gringo Minion Win User

    The History of Forza Motorsport

    @Lag for Life: I started playing Forza Motorsport from number 3 onwards.

    @iAshHD: Have you played all of the Forza Motorsport games including Horizon.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  7. iamamuser Win User
  8. MissDeusGeek Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    For me it's:

    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon suddenly

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass: hello, In October I bought the digital version of Forza Horizon 4 and everything worked fine. Now all of a sudden I get the error message that I have to renew Xbox game pass?...