Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent many hours developing a few designs on an escalade cady, but every time I go to share, it is labeled private. I have not set it to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AGG Dreadnought, May 14, 2017.

1. Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing

I have spent many hours developing a few designs on an escalade cady, but every time I go to share, it is labeled private. I have not set it to this and I have created these designs from scratch. I did not use anyone's insertions, load outs, or designs.
    All my other cars are able to share. I have tried on a cady that I got from a wheel spin, one that I out right bought and one from the auction that hasn't been touched by a designer nor a tuner. I wish to know how it was set to private and how the **** to
    take it off. The designs for the escalade mainly have the same theme and I wish to share mine. Can someone help? My gamer tag is .

:)

AGG Dreadnought, May 14, 2017
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza

N7 Gh0stz, May 14, 2017
  3. Acatana
    Acatana Guest
    Using Forza 3 Designs in Forza Horizon?

I know it is possible to import Designs created in Forza 4 to Forza Horizon and I am wondering wether this is possible for Forza 3 Designs, too?

Acatana, May 14, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Since this is happening with one car, it sounds like there may be locked designs being used which is what commonly causes this error. For further information, the

Forza Horizon 3 community
    may be able to help narrow down what the issue may be.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, May 15, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Since this is happening with one car, it sounds like there may be locked designs being used which is what commonly causes this error. For further information, the

Forza Horizon 3 community
    may be able to help narrow down what the issue may be.

Thanks for posting!
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is an available feature to apply a single paint design to multiple vehicles on Forza Horizon 4 but I've only played it briefly and was able to change designs individually. I don't recall seeing an option to apply to all of my vehicles.

I suggest going over to YouTube and searching for help videos regarding paint designs and also go ahead and post this same question on the Forza Forums so that other Forza players can give you feedback as well:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Forza 5, Mustang Boss 302!

I think betting against friends and an auction house would be a great feature for Forza.

Once you share your paints and designs it's kinda like that though except credits and tokens just trickle in.

I have a few successful paints and designs so every time I log in I get a little extra something.
  9. vSidewayzDriftz Win User

Forza 5 review

Brandiesel1 go to paint car then my designs then click on your design you want to share and your see a option to share it
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Paint

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  6. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  7. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  8. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  9. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?: So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design. It upset me because it's a game that me and...
  10. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store): So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I can't access these features due to my...