Forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 on windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've got forza horizon 3 on my xbox one, can anyone tell me how can i use the XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE feature and get it on my Windows 10 laptop??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HAMZA KASHIF, Sep 11, 2017.

1. HAMZA KASHIF
    HAMZA KASHIF Guest

i've got forza horizon 3 on my xbox one, can anyone tell me how can i use the XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE feature and get it on my Windows 10 laptop??

:)

HAMZA KASHIF, Sep 11, 2017
  2. youth protection settings

how do i change the youth protection settings on windows 10 for forza horizon 3

BLACKSHDOW131, Sep 11, 2017
  3. Forza horizon 3 pe gets crashed

When Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC or when I leave the game Windows 10 crashes

EasterlyTrash22, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Hi there, please refer to this page for support for Play Anywhere titles: Troubleshoot Problems with Xbox Play Anywhere Games

In short though: Make sure you’re playing a digital version of the game. You won’t be able to use Xbox Play Anywhere with a game disk. You can purchase the digital version from the Store on your Xbox One, Windows 10 device, xbox.com, or microsoft.com. You can
    also purchase a code from a retailer and redeem it on your console or device.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2017
  5. Ativvan Win User

Unvalid profile

Same here, exactly the same problem. Need help, i have orginal Windows 10, and Forza Horizon 3.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

3. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

4. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve Xbox app connectivity issues on Windows 10, refer to this
    link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Feel free to visit
    Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10
    for more information.

Keep us updated.
  7. psycho_aussie Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I finally got Forza Horizon 3 downloading on my PC, but I had to reinstall Windows to get it to download.

If you can't see an install link under Forza Horizon 3, when you click to it through the Ultimate Bundle, then your install of Windows 10 might be "broken". Performing a reset might help resolve the issue, but it is time consuming, and will require the reinstall
    of some of your programs (the Windows 10 apps, however, 'should' be reinstalled)
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help with Xbox play anywhere.

9. Paul Bab Win User

i can't download my games and windows 10 version 1607 bug

Hi,

Let's gather the following information to properly isolate your concern:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

To help resolve the error code you're getting on your Windows 10 PC, you may need to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. To proceed, click this

link
    and follow the on-screen prompts.

For more information about Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10, feel free to visit this

page

Keep us posted.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 3 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon windows

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  4. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  5. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  6. How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows: Hello.. I download Forza from xbox Windows 11 and i will move FH5 from apps Windows to external Drive ... Now i Formated My Device and Reinstall Windows 11 .. How i can restore the FH5 from...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c): Forza Horizon 5 is not starting and returns after 1.30min of waiting the error code 0x12c. I purchased the expensive premium edition 2 days ago from the xbox launcher on windows 10 and support...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11): Hi, I just got a new ASUS ROG G15 laptop and I'm having issues playing FH5 as it keeps getting stuck on 0% syncing data. I have tried the following: -Updating Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, drivers,...
  9. my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11: Hey, i have a 1660 super and core i5 10th gen,16 gigs of ram and h510m motherboard before updating to windows 11 i used to play forza horizon 5 which used to run smoothly without stutter or crash...
  10. My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11: How fix My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11, anyone please help fix my problem. 87496862-c67a-4a63-9222-97fccbe3d8a2