Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС.

Discus and support Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Добрый день. Купил Horizon 3, предварительно поиграв а демо. Демка шла на ультра настройках с 40-60 ФПС. Полная же версия, что очень странно, идёт при... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Аскер1987, Jan 11, 2018.

  1. Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС.


    Добрый день. Купил Horizon 3, предварительно поиграв а демо. Демка шла на ультра настройках с 40-60 ФПС. Полная же версия, что очень странно, идёт при любых настройках детализации с 15-25 ФПС. По характеристикам ПК

    Amd 8310

    Msi GeForce 1050ti 4gb

    16 гигабайт памяти

    Windows 10 (1709)

    Драйвера все последние (обновляется с оф сайтов)

    DirectX 12

    Все прочие необходимые служебные штуки для Windows тоже установлены.

    WTF?

    :)
     
    Аскер1987, Jan 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Jan 11, 2018
    #2
  3. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

    Forza Horizon 3

    Mafia 3

    Gears 4

    Horizon Zero Dawn

    Spider Man
     
    PICK 34, Jan 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС.

    Hi Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС. :)

    Please explain more in english if possible so we can help you Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС. ;)

    Hope that someone can answer in your language too

    Bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Jan 11, 2018
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС.

    Hi :)

    Please explain more in english if possible so we can help you ;)

    Hope that someone can answer in your language too

    Bye
  6. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  7. iamamuser Win User
  8. MissDeusGeek Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    For me it's:

    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  9. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
Thema:

Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС.

Loading...
  1. Forza horizon 3, низкий ФПС. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon низкий

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21