Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm currently having problems with the "Frozen in Time" achievement in Forza Horizon 3's blizzard mountain expansion. I know it's a small... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by odie 1000000000, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement


    Hey, I'm currently having problems with the "Frozen in Time" achievement in Forza Horizon 3's blizzard mountain expansion. I know it's a small achievement and all but I would like to add it to my collection as I already completed the task, but wasn't honored
    the achievement. It is a one-time task as you may know, so there is no way to do it again.

    All of the best,

    London

    :)
     
    odie 1000000000, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza Horizon 3 Auction house is locked

    Why is Forza Horizon 3's Auction House locked under parental control. And so is searching for designs.
     
    ChaserEraser113, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. akira8888
    akira8888 Guest
    Forza 3 horizon + hot wheels pack NOT available ?

    Sorry for my english ! I have buy digital pack of Forza horizon 3 + hot wheels pack play anywhere, no problem on windows 10 but Forza 3 horizon not unlocked in my Xbox One, nowhere not in ready to install or another location, when i open on the store the
    pack that i have buy i see not available and Forza 3 standard locked...

    Xbox twitter support are totally incompetent and useless. Thank you for help.

     
    akira8888, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement

    Hi,

    If you encounter issues unlocking game achievements, it may be due to an interruption with the game server. For in-depth assistance, we recommend getting in touch with the Forza Horizon in-game support team. You may reach them by posting your concern on
    this link.

    Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
     
    Catherine Cus., Sep 22, 2017
    #4
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement

    Hi,

    If you encounter issues unlocking game achievements, it may be due to an interruption with the game server. For in-depth assistance, we recommend getting in touch with the Forza Horizon in-game support team. You may reach them by posting your concern on
    this link.

    Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  7. iamamuser Win User
  8. MissDeusGeek Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    For me it's:

    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  9. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 3 Locked Acheivement - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Locked

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Parental Lock Problem Forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock Problem Forza Horizon 4: I have trouble in opening Privacy & Online Safety. I want to disable parental control for Forza Horizon 4, but I couldn't [img] cca886d6-07f6-4728-ab83-26e470eb60db
  10. User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3: I ask to block the user FLOBO83 in the game Forza Horizon 3, tk. this player directly uses the game bug, and standing at the start (without moving) comes to the finish line first, I can provide...