Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the hot wheels dlc for forza horizon 3 a while back and to this day I still never received it. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac Millay, May 17, 2023.

1. Isaac Millay
    Isaac Millay Guest

So I bought the hot wheels dlc for forza horizon 3 a while back and to this day I still never received it. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and I even looked at my order history and it is not there. I’m on Xbox series x and I’d like to know if there’s a way for me to try and get that back.

:)

Isaac Millay, May 17, 2023
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

was it just hot wheels you purchased? that just an expansion for forza horizon 3 not its own game
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to play the game and get the hotwheels expansion.

Since it's an expansion, you have to open Forza Horizon 3. You get to the Hot Wheels portion in game.
  5. FocalOdin682271 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!
  6. Atherza Win User

Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 3

Hey there, do you own 'Forza Horizon 3'? The 'Hot Wheels' is an expansion for the base game. Without the base game you won't be able to play it.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion - Similar Threads - Forza horizon hot

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  5. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5: My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like...
  6. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?: I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there. Any solutions?...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: I've been trying to enter the hot wheels park for days, But it just shows a cutscene and tells me I haven't installed it (I already installed it) Does anyone knows how to fix this?...
  8. когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу...: когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике 1c378552-e89b-4354-b533-63ecebbc0879
  9. How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map: Hello. I am currently stuck in the hot wheels map. I downloaded the dlc and was able to play the intro. Following the intro the host tells you to set a route to the Hot Wheels Qualifier, I am...
  10. Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels: Hi there, I just purchased the FH5 Hot wheels add on and I managed to go in and do the intro where you race around the track in a sleek looking car with a jet flying around you, showing you the...