Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am still willing to pay for the standard version of the game even if it is out of support. My PC has integrated graphics and cannot run Forza horizon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TS#8895, Nov 6, 2021.

1. TS#8895
    TS#8895 Guest

Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...

I am still willing to pay for the standard version of the game even if it is out of support. My PC has integrated graphics and cannot run Forza horizon 4 very well. Looking online, The only way to get it today is to download a cracked version, I understand the consequences of using pirated games/software and how much it means to the developers.

Here are my following questions:

1. I have checked other 3rd party stores like Steam, if there is a legal way to download it even today?

2. With the cracked version, Is it worth doing?

3. If the game is discontinued, Will I still have the punishments of using or playing with it?

:)

TS#8895, Nov 6, 2021
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
  3. TS#8895 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I download it In a different way?

Okay, What would the framerates be on an Intel HD 620 with an I5 7200U 16Gb ram? I know forza horizon 4 runs at 20fps.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I download it In a different way?

using a cracked version is against the law in a lot of countries, it is piracy, also you would not be able to go online or risk losing your account.

but there is legit keys that are available still, meaning you can redeem the key even if the game is not in the store, cd keys currently have forza horizon 3 for 19.99 in stock too.

and the game is play anywhere

Forza Horizon 3 / (UK) | Xbox One/PC | CDKeys

pay with paypal and your purchase is protected
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

No worries, TS, glad you reach out to us. :)

Ok, so, technically, using or distributing cracked software products are against, you could be punished if you were caught using it, but, I do not advise you to do so.

If you managed to get a legal copy of it, it will not be against the law, and it would not result in any punishments even though the game is discontinued, but the cracked version, yes, it could get you in trouble if you were caught using it, That's why I do not advise you to so.
  6. TS#8895 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Vinicius.
    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey TS, how are you today? Hope you're well.

1. Sadly the FH3 was removed from the stores, you will not find it in any store, I believe. :(

2. If you want my opinion, cracked versions are always not such good ideas, but, it's up to you TS. :/

3. And no, you would not face any punishments by play the game, even though it is discontinued.
    Thank you for the very quick response, The only thing I do not understand is: If I were to download a cracked version, I would not be punished/consequences for using it even if it was removed from the Microsoft Store entirely?

I do not want to do this then realizing that I am breaking the law.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon has

2. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  3. My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.: Hi. I've had a Xbox series S for almost 2 years now. And maybe 1 and a half years ago, Forza has started crashing frequently and randomly. I would be driving in the game and it would crash with no...
  4. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5: My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working: Hi! When launching Forza Horizon 5, I ran into a problem - a window appears, the content of which is as follows: "To continue the game saved in the profile, you need to download the latest update....
  6. Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...: Update ruined my game ...i uploaded 625 car designs 540 vinyls i had 650 cars...all gone because an update wasn't tested properly...‍♂️ 7c7f1a2b-6ac5-42a2-9bc5-110f82148427
  7. The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?: The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? The progress was 67%, but when I logged in today, a completely new settings window was displayed. And the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...: My XBOX controller was working fine on Forza Horizon 4 but just yesterday I went to play and all the controls worked fine in the menu but during the game were screwed. I can operate through the...
  9. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...: Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're allowed to take it back after a fair...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC: Hi, i have been playing forza horizon 5 for 2 weeks via the xbox app on pc with the game pass and the Premium DLC. Today i saw that there was an udpate when i tried to start the game, i launch...