Forza Horizon 3 gamedata lost!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 gamedata lost! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi xbox team, my Forza horizon 3 saved data is lost. all cars, ingame money, stats all lost. FH3 started a new save automatical. 4 days ago, need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pay2k, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. pay2k
    pay2k Guest

    Forza Horizon 3 gamedata lost!


    hi xbox team, my Forza horizon 3 saved data is lost.

    all cars, ingame money, stats all lost.

    FH3 started a new save automatical.

    4 days ago,

    need help pls.

    and sorry for my english and thx in advance.

    :)
     
    pay2k, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. fun hut82
    fun hut82 Guest
    Forza horizon 3 code

    I lost the warthog code that xbox sent me for Forza Horizon 3.
     
    fun hut82, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Forza horizon 3 warthog code

    I lost forza horizon 3 warthog code and I was hoping it could be resent to me.
     
    xXelderlionsXx, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Katu Borroka Win User

    Warthog is now missing for me

    I have the same problem. I lost my warthog after uninstalling the Forza Horizon 3 demo.

    Any solution ??
  5. NaZoooom Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

    I have not spent time in Forza Horizon 4 in a while but get what you are say. I love the Horizon games as it is not just about racing but also having fun and exploring. I have lost many hours to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 without realising it and I agree they
    are very therapeutic for a stressed mind.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  7. iamamuser Win User
  8. PWL Faded Win User

    ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

    forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 gamedata lost!

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 3 gamedata lost! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon gamedata

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21