Forza Horizon 3 freezes during game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 freezes during game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During the games, the screen doesn't update anymore and the car freezes on screen. Other cars come up to the same line. The problem started about 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoroMan00, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. JoroMan00
    JoroMan00 Guest

    Forza Horizon 3 freezes during game


    During the games, the screen doesn't update anymore and the car freezes on screen. Other cars come up to the same line.

    The problem started about 1 month ago. Re.starting the console didn't cure the problem, neither did a complete factory reset of the console. Most likely the problem must be somewhere in the profile as the problem re-occured after setting the player profile
    back.

    Any suggestion where do I start to search?

    :)
     
    JoroMan00, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition Açılmıyor [Translation- Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition does not open....]

    Hi there Mustafa,

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with Forza Horizon 3.

    • What device are you using to play Forza Horizon 3? (Xbox One/Windows 10)

    I recommend to try these troubleshooting articles:


    Try this out and let us know the results.
     
    XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Agent Chat support

    hello

    My Xbox keeps freezing during games is an Xbox one s and every time i try to play the division or forza horizon 3 the game will freeze and the game will quit or the Xbox will turn off entirely. Im pretty annoyed with this as I cannot play my expensive games
    for more than 15 minutes.

    please help.
     
    piercemyers69, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. piercemyers69 Win User

    Agent Chat support

    hello

    My Xbox keeps freezing during games is an Xbox one s and every time i try to play the division or forza horizon 3 the game will freeze and the game will quit or the Xbox will turn off entirely. Im pretty annoyed with this as I cannot play my expensive games
    for more than 15 minutes.

    please help.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition Açılmıyor [Translation- Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition does not open....]

  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Worthog

    Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog
    via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

    For more info:
    news.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement
  7. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox One games shuts down and returns to home screen

    Hi

    Can you please try following
    this support guide
    hopefully it should help resolve your issue with Forza Horizon 3.
  8. iamamuser Win User
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 freezes during game

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 3 freezes during game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon freezes

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and then stops running or crashes, is there anything else that can...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and then stops running or crashes, is there anything else that can...: Hello, Playing Forza Horizon 5 on xbox game pass on PC freezes and stops running or crashes. No error code displayed. Below is the long list of "fixes" I have applied and yet still having the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival: so basically i installed the game again yesterday after i uninstalled it a few weeks ago and now i cant leave the Festival because as soon as i try it crashes. I tried: Running it as an...
  9. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Freezing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Freezing: Hi everyone, I resonantly experienced some issues with FH5. Since the games release I never had any problems with it crashing ore freezing until now. I don´t know what happened but it freezes...