Forza horizon 3 Drivatars

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 Drivatars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just finished downloading the game for PC and wasn't able to get far, for the first drivatar recruit mission the driver does not spawn in at all so im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightsKnight45, Nov 24, 2017.

  1. Forza horizon 3 Drivatars


    Just finished downloading the game for PC and wasn't able to get far, for the first drivatar recruit mission the driver does not spawn in at all so im stuck driving around the area with nothing to do. any ideas on how to fix this?
    i really dont want to reinstall it.

    :)
     
    NightsKnight45, Nov 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    My friends Drivatar is way faster than all the others

    Hey there,

    Unfortunately I can't speculate why that one specific friend's drivatar is performing better than the rest of the drivatars, but for specific in-game questions like that are best for the

    Forza Horizon 3 forums
    to see if the Forza community can give advice.

    Hope this helps!
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 24, 2017
    #2
  3. jjc995
    jjc995 Guest
    Forza data?

    This is a pretty silly question but will any of my Drivatar's data from Forza Motorsport 5 be transported to Forza Horizon 2, or will that game start with entirely new data for my Drivatar on my XBL account? Cause I've sucked a lot of FM5 and I kinda want FH2 to be a fresh start for me data wise.
     
    jjc995, Nov 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    My friends Drivatar is way faster than all the others

    Hey there,

    Unfortunately I can't speculate why that one specific friend's drivatar is performing better than the rest of the drivatars, but for specific in-game questions like that are best for the

    Forza Horizon 3 forums
    to see if the Forza community can give advice.

    Hope this helps!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    My friends Drivatar is way faster than all the others

    Hey there,

    Xbox Wire did a good write up on
    What Forza Drivatars Are
    , and I think it's a good article to read over to understand that specific system. Since this is an in-game feature that appears to be functioning by design, we're unable to assist in looking into a specifc drivatar. You can however
    set up an online private free-roam to avoid drivatars if you choose.

    Hope that clears up the question, enjoy the drive!
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

    I apologize to my XBL friends

    [quote user="RippenHarra"]

    Quite addicted to this version of Forza more than others. It's about the drivatars habits more than times, as you can set your drivatar difficulty higher yet still see your friends in a game. This means that it's not really based on your times. Have a look
    into your drivatar stats and you can see all the things it considers and puts that into some special calculation.

    [/quote]

    yeah i never really played forza. i played a little forza horizon at a friends house. it was ok, i like this one much more though
  7. RippenHarra Win User

    xbox one will be sweet awesome for everybody.

  8. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

Thema:

Forza horizon 3 Drivatars

Loading...
  1. Forza horizon 3 Drivatars - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Drivatars

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21