Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already own the Standard Edition of Forza Horizon 3 which is marked as "Play Anywhere". I play the game on PC. Would redeeming a code for the "Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadDrumm3r, Jul 4, 2022.

1. MadDrumm3r
    MadDrumm3r Guest

I already own the Standard Edition of Forza Horizon 3 which is marked as "Play Anywhere". I play the game on PC.

Would redeeming a code for the "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition" that is only for the "Xbox One" version and not "Play Anywhere" carry the DLC over to my PC "Play Anywhere" Standard Edition? Or would the DLC solely be locked to the Xbox One, and I would have to play it on an Xbox One in order to play the DLC?

:)

MadDrumm3r, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

when is the FH3 blizzard Mountain DLC coming out

Hi,

Please check this
    link
    , for more information of Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC.

Regards.
  3. TottiSB Win User

Got a code but doesn't install

forza horizon 3 ultimate edition dlc warthog...and now the hole game...:(
  4. Francia J. Win User

By default it should give you access to the DLC as well because it is an Xbox Play Anywhere game and on Microsoft Store if we will search the Ultimate Edition there is only one version and it’s available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.

It’s odd that there are two versions on a third-party seller.
  5. MadDrumm3r Win User

Hi Francia, thank you for the swift reply.

You see, since Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition isn't available from the Microsoft Store anymore, I have to purchase a code from a 3rd Party website. The code is digital, however, it only states that it is for "Xbox One", and not that it is "Play Anywhere" or "PC". They do have codes that say "Xbox One/PC" but those are out of stock.

Please note, I already own the play anywhere digital Standard Edition and play on PC, but I would like to know if this "Xbox One" only digital code, for the Ultimate Edition, would allow me to own and play the DLC on the play anywhere version, or solely the Xbox One?

I understand and thank you for already effectively answering my original question, but perhaps this new information I have said might have a different answer.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

ultimate edition is also play anywhere, i owned that since release on xbox and play on pc too, just don't expect to play online as it is broken and the devs don't give a damn about it anymore.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLC

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  5. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  6. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  7. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6