Forza Horizon 3 audio is completely distorted

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 audio is completely distorted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So about a month ago one day I loaded Forza Horizon 3 on my PC and the audio is completely messed up. The audio sounds like someone put it in water,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AvocadoToast30, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 3 audio is completely distorted

So about a month ago one day I loaded Forza Horizon 3 on my PC and the audio is completely messed up. The audio sounds like someone put it in water, distorted it, and played it on a wet speaker. It honestly actually sounds creepy. I'm not sure what to do. I've tried reinstalling countless times, I tried resetting the game through windows advance options, but nothing has worked. This issue also was seen when I tried loading "Hydro Thunder: Hurricane". Please help! I want to play my video games Forza Horizon 3 audio is completely distorted :((

:)

AvocadoToast30, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Bryan# Win User

I having the same exact issue. Did you fix it?
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

4. FightingMegaFoo Win User

What part(s) of Forza will be included in Disney Infinity?

The whole second half is filled with Forza Horizon audio.
  5. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 audio is completely distorted - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon audio

2. No audio during playing Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio during playing Forza horizon 5: No audio during playing Forza horizon 5, audio plays only during the cut scenes. I have tried installing several times but it didn't work. How can I fix it 436c5f49-f6ff-42e0-8e74-89c5a9cd60b7
  3. Audio issue in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue in Forza Horizon 5: Got an issue when playing Forza Horizon 5 that started happening a couple of months ago. The game loads and the introduction has sound. Then as you load into the game the audio cuts out completely...
  4. Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?: Starting with the new 10 anniversary Forza update every time I try to play on Xbox with my wheel the audio starts to stutter and the reaction time from my wheel to the game is slow....
  5. Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio: I got the FH5 Edition controlle for Christmas. Recently I tried using it with headphones plugged in and the audio was very very low. I can turn the volume on the headphones to max outbound, and...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Audio Issue..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Audio Issue..: I am trying to play Forza Horizon 5, and for some reason when my game loads up and I'm about to be in the menu, my headphones make a buzzing noise for a second, then disconnect from my pc, then...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Audio bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Audio bug: Hi, ive been getting very bad audio when running Forza Horizon 5 on PC. I was able to play through for about an hour till the audio started bugging out, now whenever i get past the loading screen...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!: I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have...
  9. Audio Stuttering After Launching Forza Horizon 4

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Stuttering After Launching Forza Horizon 4: Very odd bug, whenever I launch Forza Horizon 4 (Series X/S version) I get audio stuttering that carries over to other games and apps. The stuttering only goes away when the console is hard...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio: Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and messed up. It works on my Xbox but not on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 3 audio distortion