Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t unlock the backpacker achievement in Forza Horizon 3 even though I did it. Don’t mind subtopic a5e4fb01-d274-4d25-a13b-d5a476f4e8f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RMagnan98, Nov 28, 2017.

1. RMagnan98
    RMagnan98 Guest

I can’t unlock the backpacker achievement in Forza Horizon 3 even though I did it. Don’t mind subtopic

:)

RMagnan98, Nov 28, 2017
  2. CEKCTyPuCT
    CEKCTyPuCT Guest
    do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

do not work achievements in forza horizon 3

CEKCTyPuCT, Nov 28, 2017
  3. BadRuss97
    BadRuss97 Guest
    Help with achievements

Does not count achievement in Forza Horizon 3 - Racer's Paradice. Conditions fulfilled.

BadRuss97, Nov 28, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Nov 28, 2017
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

Problems with achievements

6. OK Fowl Win User

7. Artemoux Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app and achievement)

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, Forza Horizon 2 is the only Xbox 360 game in which an achievement glitch occurred. I haven't noticed such problems with other games before.
  8. IFR Robb247 Win User

Achievements won't unlock

Having the same problem with the Forza Horizon 3 achievement "Throwing your weight around".
  9. waynejackson42 Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

I played forza horizon then forza 3 beat horizon then got 3 played 3 until I got to year 3 in season racing went back to horizon and got the achievement and cars tried it on a different profile and it wont give me the achievement so ignore all this garbage
    about swapping save devices and what not there is a bug or 2 in horizon and that is one of them so it may or may not give you it there isn't any thing you can do about I have tried all theories on how to get it and non of them work
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Achievement

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  6. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  7. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  8. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  9. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Ground Force” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re logged in to Forza Horizon 4 but it still hasn’t unlocked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Rmagnan98