Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One X Enhanced

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One X Enhanced in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any information regarding a possible future update for Forza Horizon 2 can be put here! afa2a0ba-0ed5-443b-90bc-55dbc8f252d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJDOGIE, Jan 23, 2018.

  1. JJDOGIE
    JJDOGIE Guest

    Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One X Enhanced


    Any information regarding a possible future update for Forza Horizon 2 can be put here!

    :)
     
    JJDOGIE, Jan 23, 2018
    #1
  2. CARLTIFFIN
    CARLTIFFIN Guest
    Xbox X Enhanced

    Not all of my games that have been declared Xbox One X enhanced are showing up on the X Enhanced sorting tab.

    Games such as The Witcher 3, Injustice 2, Dishonoured 2, Forza Horizon 3, Killer Instinct and Ghost Recon Wildlands
     
    CARLTIFFIN, Jan 23, 2018
    #2
  3. PCmagilton
    PCmagilton Guest
    Forza horizon enhanced

    recently enhanced for xbox one x title forza horizon not available to purchase through store. States offer not availble for region. I live in the uk and have had no previous issues.
     
    PCmagilton, Jan 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Oraclea Win User

    Best game to test out Xbox One X

  5. StevenSF3 Win User

    Best game to test out Xbox One X

    Really any that say Xbox One X Enhanced. But I would go with Forza Horizon 4, or Assassins Creed: Odyssey. Both look amazing and play great one the One X.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox one X 4K install size pre loads

    Hi,

    Not all games have had their patches released yet, the console doesn't come out officially until Tuesday 7th. The only games on my console that I've had Enhanced updates are Forza 7, FIFA 18 and Fallout 3. I'm expecting, Fallout 4, COD WW2, Wolfenstein
    2, Doom 2016 and Forza Horizon 3, on my console anyway.

    Bear in mind that not all Enhanced or 4K Xbox One X games will have 4K texture assets. Assassins Creed Origins is ready to go, it does not have any 4K texture assets. The update simply enables Xbox One X support. I'm also pretty sure Wolfenstein's update
    will be the same. The game will play in or near 2160P, but does not have any extra 4K enhanced textures.
  7. smileskybird Win User

    Xbox One X.... WHO IS ECSTATIC.... WOOOO

    Final Fantasy XV - Xbox One X ENHANCED.

    Minecraft 4k/super dupa graphics enhanced for Xbox One X

    Halo Wars 2 enhanced for Xbox One X

    Forza Horizon 3 enhanced for Xbox One X.

    Forza 7

    Xbox One X is THE BEST console eva.

    With this processing power, hopefully Xbox One X will cold boot up in under 30 seconds flat. It has the bestest console hardware, the world's most powerful console, unrivaled. 12GB GDDR5@ 326GB/s. 2.3Ghz 8 core processor, 4k Blu-ray disc player.

    Xbox One X will make a great video gaming console, watch YouTube and Netflix, compatible with turtle beach headsets (I have the Turtlebeach 500x dolby 7.1 surround that I use to listen to video game sound and XBL Chat. Some of the games look very good too.
    I'm not sure I'll jump at getting a 4k HDTV as those are still pricey in Australia/NZ. But have a good 1080p Full HDTV. I'm subscribed to a Youtuber and she got PS4 Pro for Final Fantasy XV, who is also showing interest in Xbox One X in one of her latest videos.

    Finished..... watching their E3 video ^u^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ4GpE3c97U

    I will be keeping my Xbox 360 slim console since heaps of my friends still have it. But will be selling my original Xbox 1 console (but keeping the Kinect), and I will be purchasing Xbox One X DAY ONE! Hopefully the have a DAY ONE edition where like the
    original Xbox 1, they autographed our controller. Instead of "Day One 2013" "Day One 2017". It's almost Xbox 1's fourth birthday. I use to have Forza 5 and have the 6th version, but might sell Forza 6 even for a cheap price, and start fresh with Forza 7. Also,
    it's great with Forza Horizon 3 where we can drive on the LEFT side of the road which is what common wealth countries UK/NZ/Australia do. But Forza Horizon 4 can't wait for that. Depends on which country they base it off. I always like playing playground playlists
    like tag virus in Forza. Not really into competitive racing. It's a good thing Forza has playground virus tag playlists in multiplayer.

    Right now I'm quite hyped about Xbox One X (XBOX) and it looks like it's gonna remain like that at least until early to mid 2018.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

    eBay sellers are calling Xbox One with 1TB drive as "XBox One X" or "XBox 1X" for short. AFAIK - Microsoft never offered an "XBox One X"

    Yep, there's definitely a One X as I have one sitting in my cupboard right now...and a fair amount of games were even Enhanced for the One X and are listed as "One X Enhanced" such as Forza Horizon 3:


    [​IMG]
Thema:

Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One X Enhanced

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One X Enhanced - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Enhanced

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21