Forza Horizon 2 online features locked and not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 online features locked and not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The online features of the game haven't been working for a while now, there has been no announcement from turn 10 that the servers have been shutdown,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jon3sy99, Oct 27, 2022.

1. jon3sy99
    jon3sy99 Guest

The online features of the game haven't been working for a while now, there has been no announcement from turn 10 that the servers have been shutdown, on the forza support page it says the game has limited support for matchmaking and leaderboards yet when u message support they message back with this message.

I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately we no longer actively support Legacy Forza titles. Limited support is still available for matchmaking and leaderboard services.

While I appreciate you taking the time out today to write in to Forza Support, we are sadly unable to resolve this request.

Can we have some clarity on why they still support online features on the older Forza Horizon game yet leave the newer version broken for over a month now.

:)

jon3sy99, Oct 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jon3sy99

If most of the online functionalities doesn't work. Probably it's because Forza developers decided to turn off online features

Sadly this happens with basically all the old games, as less and less people play. Maintain the servers gets more and more expensive.

Here in the forums you can't get an accurate / exact reason.
    You can try to ask this to the developer via Twitter or opening a new ticket with them
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Game Reccomendations

Yop,i got Forza horizon 2 (since friday) and Forza 5.

Both are great,fun and techniquely great.

Forza 5 can be found at lower price,now.

And if you like racing on open world area with online features,it's really a game for you....
  4. Retransmissions Win User

Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?

No, I mean Forza 5/titanfall/minecraft for instance if you click multiplayer it says, due to your recent behaviour you are unable to use this feature, and it says please do something else, with Forza horizon 2 when I click online freeroam the game itself
    says you have been banned from this features please go to Forza motorsport.net.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Hi Kev
    That’s strange, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more. For this please try when possible

A. Sign in Forza horizon 5 with a different account and test the online features

B. Sign in with your account on a different PC and try accessing the online features from there

By the way, if maybe you play Forza horizon 4 or other online game. Are you able to experience something similar?
  6. zer0260 Win User

Used 14 day xbox gold trial through the computer because it wasn't working on BRAND NEW XBOX ONE MW Advanced

venti check you game i was able to access gold features of forza horizon 2
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 2 online features locked and not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon online

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode: As i mentioned in the title, Forza 4 keeps crashing if it's connected to the network, no problem offline whatsoever. I'm using Steam version and re-installed the game yesterday so it's the latest...
  3. i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online: I'm having this problem from a long time ago, I cant join Forza Horizon 4 because Teredo Is Unable to Qualify, Forza 4 give me a massage in game while I was trying to join online services [img]...
  4. can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help: When I try to use the feature "Play online" in Forza horizon 4 it says that this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control setting. I was able to change them to allow everything and...
  5. Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu: Poniżej zrzuty ekranu [img] [img] 904c464e-3bef-43f8-8ec6-df6e815b8b93
  6. Forza Horizon 4 freezes when playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 freezes when playing online: Hello I just re-downloaded Forza Horizon 4 from Steam after a few months of not playing it, the game freezes after 20 minutes or so of playing. Back then the game works perfectly fine on my...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 keeps disconnecting from online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps disconnecting from online: I have bought Xbox Series X yesterday and downloaded the Forza Horizon 5. However, I cannot get the game to connect to online services. The moment I choose online and for example select "Drift...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam) crashes when go online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam) crashes when go online: Hi everyone. So recently i couldn't get into Forza Horizon 4. I tried to reinstall it and started a new game (by this guide). At some point in autumn tutorial (after first free house) it crashed...
  9. Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC: I want to ask you guys why I can't play online on forza horizon 4. previously last year I was still able to play online, this year for some reason I can't go online. whether FH4 server has been...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...