Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I installed a game called Forza Horizon 2 when it was free. I had to uninstall for a while, as I was out of storage, but when I went to reinstall,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luciane Duarte, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360

Hi, I installed a game called Forza Horizon 2 when it was free. I had to uninstall for a while, as I was out of storage, but when I went to reinstall, the option did not appear , I have a lot of achievements and I miss playing this game, if you can answer me, I'll pass on the necessary information about my profile and Xbox. (Xbox 360).

:)

Luciane Duarte, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

3. RochenFisch50 Win User

Question about saved games and Forza

about Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360*
  4. Geordie Flash Win User

New racing title on way? Forza Horizon 2? Forza 6? or maybe Project Gotham?

Forza horizon 2 is coming to Xbox 360 this year
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transfer of Games Xbox 360 a la one

The Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 is not backward compatible, so will not work on the Xbox One. If you want to play Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One, you will need to pay for the game again.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FOR FALL ON XBOX ONE & 360

Thema:

Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360

1. Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 360

2. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  3. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  4. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard: I've read a lot of community posts about this issue with achievements not showing on Xbox Series X, the Mobile app, or the PC app. All of those were back in September. Idk if they got theirs fixed...
  5. Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement): Получил достижение «Challenge Accepted» в Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360), всплыло уведомление о получении достижения на экране, но очки (30g) не зачислелись и xbox не видит что достижение получено....
  6. Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app ): Примерно зимой 21-го года, из моего приложение Xbox исчезла игра Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360) и теперь я не могу видеть прогресс игры, достижения которые я получил и количество набранных очков. Что...
  7. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  8. How can I play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) with my Xbox 360 Controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) with my Xbox 360 Controller?: My controller works for just about every game on my computer (including Xbox App titles like Descenders and Art of Rally) but will not show any signs of working in Forza Horizon 4, despite the...
  9. Forza horizon 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 xbox 360: I wanted to get forza horizon 2 on my xbox 360, but then I tried to buy it, what happened is it said I didnt have enough. I also addressed the fact that I have enough for tax. Why is this...
  10. xbox 360 forza horizon 2 disc not reading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 forza horizon 2 disc not reading.: We have a Forza Horizon 2 disc for Xbox 360 that we got used. It is clean but some light scratches on it. At first it did not even recognize there was anything in the console and went to Open...