Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently decided to reinstall Forza Horizon 2 and start a new game. I wanted to use a car from the fast and furious car pack. I was prompted to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonSpearman, May 11, 2016.

1. Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working

I recently decided to reinstall Forza Horizon 2 and start a new game. I wanted to use a car from the fast and furious car pack. I was prompted to pay £7.99 for this. I went into "manage game" from the xbox dashboard to make sure this was installed. It was
    installed and is still available to this minute from manage game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again. Did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the xbox store and was prompted to pay again I do not feel I should pay again for dlc
    I already own.

I tried a hard reset of my xbox and also tried deleting my profile from the xbox and inserting my profile information again.

:)

SimonSpearman, May 11, 2016
  2. Psycho 504
    Psycho 504 Guest
    What's up with the free car Dlc's now charging you to play

The Fast and Furious stand alone expansion was free the first two weeks it was released. The Fast and Furious car pack and the Porsche car pack for Forza Horizon 2 have always been paid DLC and never free. Sounds like you found a glitch in the system that
    allowed you to download it for free on day of release. Just because you downloaded it it does not mean you purchased it.

Psycho 504, May 11, 2016
  3. Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

Also purchased Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack which stated "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 2 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost." However, when checking the
    garage in the game, the cars are not present. But, I can access the cars and "purchase" the cars still with enough in game credits. They were supposed to be a free in game addition.

Did anyone answer this issue?

GrubbyCrayon2, May 11, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi are you sure you have selected the correct DLC it sounds like you may have selected Forza Howizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious £7.99 mini game. This was a completely separate game from Forza Horizon 2.

To find the correct content view Forza Horizon 2 in the store then browse Add-ons and hopefully you will find what you are looking for there.

gds1972, May 11, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Не могу найти ключ активации

6. Psycho 504 Win User

What's up with the free car Dlc's now charging you to play

The Fast and Furious stand alone expansion was free the first two weeks it was released. The Fast and Furious car pack and the Porsche car pack for Forza Horizon 2 have always been paid DLC and never free. Sounds like you found a glitch in the system that
    allowed you to download it for free on day of release. Just because you downloaded it it does not mean you purchased it.
  7. GrubbyCrayon2 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

Also purchased Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack which stated "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 2 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost." However, when checking the
    garage in the game, the cars are not present. But, I can access the cars and "purchase" the cars still with enough in game credits. They were supposed to be a free in game addition.

Did anyone answer this issue?
  8. maxen Win User

cannot find the downloaded game

If you do not already own it, then yes. Storm Island will not work without the base game. Unlike Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious, Storm Island is a DLC pack and not a standalone game.
  9. gds1972 Win User

Hi are you sure you have selected the correct DLC it sounds like you may have selected Forza Howizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious £7.99 mini game. This was a completely separate game from Forza Horizon 2.

To find the correct content view Forza Horizon 2 in the store then browse Add-ons and hopefully you will find what you are looking for there.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Fast

2. Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2: Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023 ee0c5ee5-9804-4c61-af0e-1bf9dda0137d
  3. Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game: Hi! I bought all the houses in the game and after that I have the remaining fast travel and xp boards on the map. I drive up to the place where they are indicated on the map, but I do not see them...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S: Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S one of these ALWAYS happen: -The game freezes -The textures not load in fast enough (all the time, whenever I go faster than 100km/h)...
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???: RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE...
  6. [Guides] Forza Horizon 3 Fast Level Up and Skill Point Guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guides] Forza Horizon 3 Fast Level Up and Skill Point Guide: If you are looking to level up faster in Forza Horizon 3, our guide below will help you achieve this by showing a method that will help you earn around 90.000 XP points in 10 minutes. Without...
  7. Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...: I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One? e2e00332-1a6f-411c-b1f8-44a61efa7794
  8. Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?: Hi, I bought the Fast & Furious Car Pack and I've been reading that after downloading the car packs in Forza Horizon 2, the cars will eventually be zero credits in the showroom so you can load...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...