Forza Horizon 2 code correct but doesn't start download

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 code correct but doesn't start download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought my Xbox One today and included was a download code for Forza Horizon 2. I entered the code, it got accepted and on the next screen, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wriu32, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Wriu32
    Wriu32 Guest

I just bought my Xbox One today and included was a download code for Forza Horizon 2.

I entered the code, it got accepted and on the next screen, it says there is a problem and I should try it again.

So I did. Three times. Twice on the console and once on my netbook via live.xbox.com

The error code I get is also nowhere to be found:

Purchase-Entitlement-1025 3248f01d-b3c8-4825-ae1b-ae1545ef9564 2015/08/31 - 20:26:37 UTC

What's going on and what should I do?

:)

Wriu32, Aug 31, 2015
  2. Forza horizon 2 download code

Hallo, mein freund hat den Gamerscore Super Deal code bei amazon eingelöst und ich habe den download code für forza horizon 2 nicht enthalten bitte um rückmeldung

[Translation]

Hello, my friend has the Gamerscore
    Superdeal code Amazon redeemed
    and I have the download code for Forza Horizon 2
    not ask for feedback

FreaKx Hunt3r, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Forza Horizon 3 download

Whilst trying download Forza Horizon 3 from a prepaid code,my Xbox was switched off. The code now shows as already having been redeemed but the download did not complete. How can I get back to the correct place to complete the download?

FrontChalice667, Aug 31, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. I haven't been able to find anything about that particular error online. Your best bet here would be to contact Xbox support on Twitter
    Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) | Twitter or support via phone. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.

Please be sure to post back with the solution so we know for future reference.

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2015
  5. Wriu32
    Wriu32 Guest
    So I tried my code again today and... it just worked.

No explanation why it didn't work before. Maybe it was an issue they had with their servers (?)

Hopefully this will work for other people now, too.

Wriu32, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BloobTyrant Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

For the record, the issue started for me after having downloaded Forza Horizon 2.
  7. Lowe Nilsson Win User

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for the response, it seems to force me to download "Forza Horizon 4" first. When I click pause it's download and then try to start download on "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition" it stays at "Downloading" and starts Downloading process of "Forza Horizon 4". I also tried logging into my account on different computer which worked.
  8. Wriu32 Win User

So I tried my code again today and... it just worked.

No explanation why it didn't work before. Maybe it was an issue they had with their servers (?)

Hopefully this will work for other people now, too.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. I haven't been able to find anything about that particular error online. Your best bet here would be to contact Xbox support on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/xboxsupport or support via phone. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.

Please be sure to post back with the solution so we know for future reference.
  10. ZombieDeano Win User

New features coming

Pre-downloading starts with Forza Horizon 2.

Surprised Phil didn't mention DLNA support during the live event.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 2 code correct but doesn't start download - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon code

2. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  3. Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code: I installed Forza Horizon 5. But it says "The game locked". I kept getting same error. its "0x12c". Can someone help? 0030fae6-659b-4da0-9bb2-1c660804932b
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028: The game worked fine for ever, I bought game-pass in order to play Starfield. Now, Forza no longer works. Won't launch. Just gives me this : Things I have tried : Uninstalling/reinstalling game....
  6. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c): Forza Horizon 5 is not starting and returns after 1.30min of waiting the error code 0x12c. I purchased the expensive premium edition 2 days ago from the xbox launcher on windows 10 and support...
  8. How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5: 3 weeks ago I played the game Forza Horizon 5 smoothly until the next day, May 14, 2023, suddenly the game when click start stuck loading please wait then crash until now, my windows 11 all latest...
  9. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...