Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1

Discus and support Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm wondering if someone could help me. I recently moved my Forza Horizon 1 save to the cloud from my Xbox 360. I went to download the dlcs but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMidgetMinion, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1


    Hi. I'm wondering if someone could help me. I recently moved my Forza Horizon 1 save to the cloud from my Xbox 360. I went to download the dlcs but I realsed I was missing some, such as the Nissan 240 SX , Nissan 370, and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
    VIII MR and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR.

    I have the dlcs downloaded onto my Xbox 360 but I don't understand how they didn't transfer across. If anyone has an idea on this issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    Happy motoring

    :)
     
    TheMidgetMinion, Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. BR809
    BR809 Guest
    Forza Horizon on Xbox One

    Hello,

    is it possible to activate, download and play Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox One only with the Forza Horizon 1 Key for Xbox 360? The code is not used.
     
    BR809, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    xbox one vs xbox 360 cod ghosts not much difference

    Try your comparison with Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, and COD Advanced Warfare and Forza Horizon 2, you'll see and experience the difference with what Xbox 1 can do. On Xbox 360, Zoo Tycoon has NO Kinect Features NO multiplayer and SMALLER zoo sizes compared to
    1. In Minecraft, it takes longer to save, longer to load worlds, and slower drawing speeds and smaller drawing distances on the 360. Kinect Sports Rivals looks great on Xbox 1. Minecraft, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5 are all 1080p on Xbox 1.
     
    smileskybird, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. KoodGain
    KoodGain Guest

    Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1

    Are you sure there weren't other files to transfer across through the cloud? I vaguely remember messing with the files on 360 to pass every dlc on XOne. At first try I didn't have any. Memories are blurried though.
     
    KoodGain, Mar 28, 2018
    #4
  5. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    ABOUT XBOX GAME

    Forza Horizon 1 is an Xbox 360 game, and as such will not work on the PC.
  7. KoodGain Win User

    Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1

    Are you sure there weren't other files to transfer across through the cloud? I vaguely remember messing with the files on 360 to pass every dlc on XOne. At first try I didn't have any. Memories are blurried though.
  8. iamamuser Win User
  9. smileskybird Win User

    xbox one vs xbox 360 cod ghosts not much difference

    Try your comparison with Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, and COD Advanced Warfare and Forza Horizon 2, you'll see and experience the difference with what Xbox 1 can do. On Xbox 360, Zoo Tycoon has NO Kinect Features NO multiplayer and SMALLER zoo sizes compared to
    1. In Minecraft, it takes longer to save, longer to load worlds, and slower drawing speeds and smaller drawing distances on the 360. Kinect Sports Rivals looks great on Xbox 1. Minecraft, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5 are all 1080p on Xbox 1.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21