Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...

Discus and support Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried reseting it and repairing it and loggin out an in but doesnt seem to work i dont know what to do i really just want to play i hope you all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loqiz07, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Loqiz07
    Loqiz07 Guest

Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just...

I have tried reseting it and repairing it and loggin out an in but doesnt seem to work i dont know what to do i really just want to play i hope you all can help (sorry for my english is not the best)

:)

Loqiz07, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Loqiz07 Win User

Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just bougt xbox gamepass to play it and just can´t download it

Hey Kathy thx for the help i got it working but now my problem is that i can´t change my privacy settings and when i to log on the xbox site im just getting to an support site on microsoft (check picture below) an my friend does´nt he has an option that says go to xbox profile but i only have an option go to microsoft account what can i do
    [​IMG]
    im from denmark therefore it is on Danish thx for the help
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just bougt xbox gamepass to play it and just can´t download it

You're most welcome, Loqiz07.

My colleague XBF - Hayabusa has answered your question, hope that will be helpful.

Don't hesitate in the future to Ask a question. Stay safe always!

Kind regards,

4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello Loqiz07,

I am glad to hear you are able to play, but now you mention you cannot change your privacy settings? Your problem is not clear to me. Is this your Microsoft account privacy settings?

Here's how you can change them on your PC.

1. Go to account.xbox.com
    2. Log in, click on your Profile picture on the top right
      [​IMG]

3. Click on the 3 dots (...) on the bottom right of the drop down for more options

4. [​IMG]

Click Xbox settings
    5. From that page, click Privacy & online safety
      [​IMG]

(You mentioned you are from Denmark so I translated the screenshots in case it helps)
    From there you should be able to change various privacy settings.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Loqiz07,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Did you already download the game? Or are you stuck in downloading the game?

Did you encounter any error message? Please post a screenshot and use this as guide, How to include a screenshot in your post.

Is this happening to all the games acquired from Xbox Game Pass?

Suggested troubleshooting:

Restart game.

Restart device and install Windows and Xbox app update.

Check your internet connection.

1. Navigate to Settings on the Xbox app.

2. Go to Settings. Select Network.

3. Check the NAT type under Current network status, Xbox Live services and Server Connectivity.

Please check here for known issues that might related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding of our description by sending us a reply.

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Private Maximo Win User

Shopto and Dead Island

they could have sold out and awaiting new stock, as soon as they get it they will send it, just not updated the properly to busy chasing up new stock.
Thema:

1. Forza horison 5 stock at awaiting and just thinking and not starting to download i just... - Similar Threads - Forza horison stock

2. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  3. Forza Horison Banned and MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horison Banned and MSFS: I have get online functions banned on Forza Horizon 4 but seems that still have offline mode. If I still play Forza Horizon 4 continuously, will this affect my other games those need Xbox account...
  4. steering wheel xbox 360 on forza horison 4 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    steering wheel xbox 360 on forza horison 4 on pc: hey guys i wanrt to know how to connect a xbox 360 steering wheel on forza horizon 4 on pc,the wheel work on FH3 but its the game he dont work lol %/$!*(&@. And now FH4 work but not my steering, i...
  5. reinstall forza horison 4

in XBoX on Windows
    reinstall forza horison 4: Hi! I have a new computer and wish to reinstall my Forza horison 4 that i had on the old computer. How can I download it again? Best Anja 72ab9a70-53ef-473e-9fec-5a496210ddc1
  6. forza horison 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horison 4: Hello people, I have a problem with the game, I forgot my account password, then I created a new one and now the game I have with code can't open. Can you help me, how to solve this problem?...
  7. 포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 연결 질문입니다 (Logitech G27 doesn't work in Forza Horison 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 연결 질문입니다 (Logitech G27 doesn't work in Forza Horison 4): 포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 을 연결하여 쓰 하는데 스티어링 은 인식하지만 페달은 인식하지 못합니다 어떻게 해야하나요? In Forza Horizon 4, Logiteh g27 doesnot work... the steering wheel works but the game cant recognize the pedals.. the pedals...
  8. Pobieranie - Forza Horison 4 (Mod Translation: Download-Forza Horison 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pobieranie - Forza Horison 4 (Mod Translation: Download-Forza Horison 4): Witam. Mam problem z pobraniem gry Forza Horison 4. Przy pobieraniu, instalator wskazywał 64GB do pobrania. Aktualnie instalator pokazuje 155GB Do pobrania. Anulowałem instalacje i po ponownej...
  9. Forza Horison tokens disapeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horison tokens disapeared: I bought 20 000 tokens. I used maybe 10 000. After xbox one automatic update all tokens disapeared. Please help 4b2189f8-6841-4c8c-846f-0e8d20e55a2e
  10. Problems in login on Forza Horison 3 network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems in login on Forza Horison 3 network: we just startet up an account and payed fore 3 month network, on and x-boks one S and tried to get on the gaming network on Forza Horizon 3, withoud any luck. We have the internet on, but can't...