Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch

Discus and support Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can you help me with the launch crash on PC? I Have a: CPU: i7 8700k GPU: EVGA RTZ 3080 RAM: 16 Gb SSD: 1 TB I have a Windows 10 version 21H1 SO... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorge Pineda G, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch


    Hi, can you help me with the launch crash on PC?

    I Have a:
    CPU: i7 8700k
    GPU: EVGA RTZ 3080
    RAM: 16 Gb
    SSD: 1 TB

    I have a Windows 10 version 21H1 SO 19043.1348
    My account is adminitrator.
    I have the latest updates for Windows 10
    I dont have antivirus software only Microsoft defender
    My Power settings is high performance.

    After update the game dont work, chash on the launch

    On the event viewer the error code is 0xe06d7363


    Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Jorge Pineda G, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Jorge Pineda G Win User

    Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch

    Hi,

    Thank you very much for your help, the second link helped me to fix my problem, I ran these two commands:

    DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth

    sfc / scannow

    With the second, some files were repaired and now the game is working for me.

    Greetings
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch

  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

    สวัสดี

    ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

    การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

    ขอแสดงความนับถือ

    Hayabusa

    [ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

    [The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

    Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

    Regards,

    Hayabusa
  5. BucflGaming Win User

    Why does Forza Horizon 5 not launch?

    Hello,

    I must have pressed something last time, as something happened this time. But Forza Horizon 5 still crashes on launch
  6. Sodangidni Win User

    how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5

    Hello, EddieWoods1. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play Forza Horizon 5 because the game crashes unexpectedly.

    Not only that, but I would like to ask:

    — Do you see a crash error message, which one?
    — What are your hardware specifications?
    — Are more games affected, or is just Forza Horizon 5?

    Besides that, Forza support has an article about the game crashing or not launching on PC, with some potential fixes.
    Could I know if you tried every potential solution described in the article?

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

    I'll look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
Thema:

Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch

Loading...
  1. Forza hoizon 5 crash on launch - Similar Threads - Forza hoizon crash

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21