Forza H5 Strange Error message

Discus and support Forza H5 Strange Error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone seen this yet? Was playing the game fine for hours, then crashed randomly as if someone had hit Alt + F4. Now shows this when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JarrydL, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. JarrydL
    JarrydL Guest

    Forza H5 Strange Error message


    Has anyone seen this yet?

    Was playing the game fine for hours, then crashed randomly as if someone had hit Alt + F4. Now shows this when I try to launch the game.
    Forza H5 Strange Error message [​IMG]


    :)
     
    JarrydL, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Forza H5 Strange Error message

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    The problem is on the network and has been confirmed by Xbox. Soon they should fix the problem and you guys are back to playing ASAP.

    https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/14593380...
  3. Whirlmind32 Win User

    Xbox one S dvd layer movie and 360 won't read

    Sorry, no error message in this case, it strange too.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Strange error code/message

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You'll want to keep an eye on your

    original thread
    for any updates.
  5. MiDWINTER NeRV Win User

    Strange Xbox error message

    Update! Still happening, would really like some input from the specialists employed here. Tried resetting the Xbox to factory status, a trick I picked up on the internet. (Press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X) It was supposed to delete any updates and make way for
    a fresh download. Didn't work.

    So far I have checked the following:

    * checked the hdd on a different xbox and it worked fine

    * used a new hdd on the freezing xbox, freeze persists

    * migrated my gamertag to memory card, tried to load from that, freeze persists.

    * LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X to reset factory status, redownload the update.

    * Not signing into Xbox Live

    Everything still results in a freeze. Its worth pointing out also that there was some corruption in input movements when navigating the system settings. The highlight bar actually moved up, off the list above the top choice. Also the background theme only
    loads about half the time. Also I've noticed the avatar doesn't load always as well.

    PLEASE, throw me a bone and give me an idea of whats causing this and if there is anything I can do to fix thjis short of sending it in for repair. Dealing with the Japanese Customer Service section is anjightmare as they doN't have any English speakers
    there at all. :(
  6. MiDWINTER NeRV Win User

    Strange Xbox error message

    Update! Not sure if this helps any, but just managed to get online with the console, and before it froze, was able to navigate the dashboard briefly. While flicking around the place, I noticed corruption in the advertisements being displayed. It was similar
    to when a Jpeg doesn't load correctly and halkf the picture is one color, and the other half is another color. What could be causing this? Please help :(
Thema:

Forza H5 Strange Error message

Loading...
  1. Forza H5 Strange Error message - Similar Threads - Forza Strange Error

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...