Forza freezes and closes alone

Discus and support Forza freezes and closes alone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've added Forza Motorsport 7, I'm very much a fan of the franchise, I think it's the best race title currently, but I bought both forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gam3R3d, Oct 6, 2017.

  1. Gam3R3d
    Gam3R3d Guest

    Forza freezes and closes alone


    Hi there, I've added Forza Motorsport 7, I'm very much a fan of the franchise, I think it's the best race title currently, but I bought both forza horizon 3 and motorsport 7 for Windows 10, and both have the same problem, the screen freezes and then the
    game closes, I've seen several people complaining about this error, and never knew of any solution, and look that I researched a lot, as well as the problem with the teredo, which only has temporary solutions, I would like you to help me with this question,
    after all, I paid dearly in the game and expensive on the computer so that I can make the most of the game and due to an error, I can not enjoy it, and before you ask me to do procedures, I did of everything, I noticed, uninstalled, formatted the computer,
    updated the drivers, etc ... I am waiting anxiously for your answer

    :)
     
    Gam3R3d, Oct 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza Horizon 4 para PC fecha sozinho ao entrar no jogo, ameaça a entrar e fecha, alguma ideia do que pode ser?

    [Title Translation - Forza Horizon 4 for PC closes alone when entering the game, threatens to enter and closes, any idea what it might be?]

    Forza Horizon 4 fecha sozinho ao entrar no jogo, ameaça a entrar e fecha, alguma ideia do que pode ser?

    [ Translation - Forza Horizon 4 closes by itself when entering the game, threatens to enter and closes, any idea what it might be?]
     
    Luis FelipeKlug, Oct 6, 2017
    #2
  3. FORZA PC - This application will not function on your device

    I managed to install, however when I open I see the game beginning but then it closes, it opens and then closes - sorry the English

    And also now ONLY when I open the FORZA in the store, the store closes ALONE

    if I open anything in the store it is open, but when I try to open the FORZA appearing "downloaded", the store closes when I click ....
     
    Christian Theobald, Oct 6, 2017
    #3
  4. Christian Theobald Win User

    FORZA PC - This application will not function on your device

    I managed to install, however when I open I see the game beginning but then it closes, it opens and then closes - sorry the English

    And also now ONLY when I open the FORZA in the store, the store closes ALONE

    if I open anything in the store it is open, but when I try to open the FORZA appearing "downloaded", the store closes when I click ....
  5. gass1811 Win User

    Green screen

    I uninstalled the Xbox (beta) application, but now I can not even download it, I can not get it from the Microsoft Store or the installer, it simply freezes the screen, and after a while it closes alone.
  6. gass1811 Win User

    Green screen

    I uninstalled the Xbox (beta) application, but now I can not even download it, I can not get it from the Microsoft Store or the installer, it simply freezes the screen, and after a while it closes alone.
  7. HeatherMcCoog Win User

    Games Won't Run

    And sometimes when i click the Close button when it says Forza Horizon 4 took took to long to load it freezes of like 10-20 seconds
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

    Forza motorsport 7 closing alone on windows 10

    Sorry to hear that, Vitinho GTR ONE!

    To check, do you see that with any other titles that you play on that PC, or just with Forza 7?

    Try searching for "Apps & Features" from the Start menu, and then scroll down until you find the Xbox App, and select it.

    After that, select "Advanced options", and then "Reset". If you reboot your computer after that and try again after that, do you see any difference?
Thema:

Forza freezes and closes alone

Loading...
  1. Forza freezes and closes alone - Similar Threads - Forza freezes closes

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and then stops running or crashes, is there anything else that can...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and then stops running or crashes, is there anything else that can...: Hello, Playing Forza Horizon 5 on xbox game pass on PC freezes and stops running or crashes. No error code displayed. Below is the long list of "fixes" I have applied and yet still having the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival: so basically i installed the game again yesterday after i uninstalled it a few weeks ago and now i cant leave the Festival because as soon as i try it crashes. I tried: Running it as an...
  9. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Freezing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Freezing: Hi everyone, I resonantly experienced some issues with FH5. Since the games release I never had any problems with it crashing ore freezing until now. I don´t know what happened but it freezes...