forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion

Discus and support forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the expansion pass and I didn't get the hot wheels expansion I got the car but I cant download the expansion 5e797a3a-4ec9-49a2-9a8e-a18a2a4f732e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adawg41ife, Sep 23, 2017.

1. adawg41ife
    adawg41ife Guest

I bought the expansion pass and I didn't get the hot wheels expansion I got the car but I cant download the expansion

:)

adawg41ife, Sep 23, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion [​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Sep 23, 2017
  3. CDFromDiWest
    CDFromDiWest Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack

I would like to know if a person running Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One console without the Hot Wheels Expansion Pack can join me in the Hot Wheels adventure if I have the expansion pack on my PC version of Forza Horizon 3.

CDFromDiWest, Sep 23, 2017
  4. BenniBunny Win User

Problem with the hot wheel expansion

I have the same Problem.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

My way so far to fix the problem.

- De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

- the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

- Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

- The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

- If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

- If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work

5. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

was it just hot wheels you purchased? that just an expansion for forza horizon 3 not its own game
  7. discordant T Win User

expansion pass problem

I've had the game since release with VIP Pass and the Expansion Pass. I had been able to play Hot Wheels expansion without a problem until today. I can get into Blizzard Mountain but if I try to access Hot Wheels it suddenly now prompts me to purchase the
    expansion (even though it's installed already as well...). Even tried just loading up the game on my 2nd xbox to see if it had some kind of corruption but no, can't get to Hot Wheels anymore. Have no idea what to do but am frustrated like everyone else here
    ;).
  8. Smwutches Win User

How to play the game and get the hotwheels expansion.

Since it's an expansion, you have to open Forza Horizon 3. You get to the Hot Wheels portion in game.
Thema:

1. forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion - Similar Threads - forza expansion pass

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  5. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  6. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  7. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion: So I bought the hot wheels dlc for forza horizon 3 a while back and to this day I still never received it. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and I even looked at my order history and it is not...