forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion

Discus and support forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the expansion pass and I didn't get the hot wheels expansion I got the car but I cant download the expansion 5e797a3a-4ec9-49a2-9a8e-a18a2a4f732e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adawg41ife, Sep 23, 2017.

  1. adawg41ife
    adawg41ife Guest

    forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion


    I bought the expansion pass and I didn't get the hot wheels expansion I got the car but I cant download the expansion

    :)
     
    adawg41ife, Sep 23, 2017
    #1
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

    Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

    forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion [​IMG]

    Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

    Подробнее - по ссылке.
     
    kiiaxb, Sep 23, 2017
    #2
  3. CDFromDiWest
    CDFromDiWest Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack

    I would like to know if a person running Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One console without the Hot Wheels Expansion Pack can join me in the Hot Wheels adventure if I have the expansion pack on my PC version of Forza Horizon 3.
     
    CDFromDiWest, Sep 23, 2017
    #3
  4. BenniBunny Win User

    Problem with the hot wheel expansion

    I have the same Problem.

    I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

    and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

    actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

    i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

    if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

    if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

    My way so far to fix the problem.

    - De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

    - the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

    - Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

    - Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

    - Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

    - Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

    - Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

    - Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

    - Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

    - The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

    - The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

    - The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

    - If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

    - If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

    - I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

    - I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work



  5. kiiaxb Win User

    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

    Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

    [​IMG]

    Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

    Подробнее - по ссылке.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

    was it just hot wheels you purchased? that just an expansion for forza horizon 3 not its own game
  7. discordant T Win User

    expansion pass problem

    I've had the game since release with VIP Pass and the Expansion Pass. I had been able to play Hot Wheels expansion without a problem until today. I can get into Blizzard Mountain but if I try to access Hot Wheels it suddenly now prompts me to purchase the
    expansion (even though it's installed already as well...). Even tried just loading up the game on my 2nd xbox to see if it had some kind of corruption but no, can't get to Hot Wheels anymore. Have no idea what to do but am frustrated like everyone else here
    ;).
  8. Smwutches Win User

    How to play the game and get the hotwheels expansion.

    Since it's an expansion, you have to open Forza Horizon 3. You get to the Hot Wheels portion in game.
Thema:

forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion

Loading...
  1. forza expansion pass not giving me hot wheels expansion - Similar Threads - forza expansion pass

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion: So I bought the hot wheels dlc for forza horizon 3 a while back and to this day I still never received it. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and I even looked at my order history and it is not...