Forza driveater

Discus and support Forza driveater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yea you are the only challenge on my list as well bud! I been taking all your records on power star though. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. Forza driveater


    Yea you are the only challenge on my list as well bud!

    I been taking all your records on power star though.
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 5, 2014
    #16
  2. Oh btw Saber party up with me next time your on I have something hilarious too share with you!
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 5, 2014
    #17
  3. Cool listed, as it goes be nice to compair forza drivitar stats at present, il make a thread of non my drivitar needs to be avoided at all costs lmao.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
    #18
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Forza driveater

    I find a lot of the drivatars are quite dirty, most don't know how to brake, or brake too much lol, still it's better than traditional AI, also, it's good to see the money coming in every day, even if it is only 4 to 7 thousand a time.
     
    eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
    #19
  5. So, how's my driving guys? You should know since most of you are on my FL. =)
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Urm I ain't seen u finish higher then 5th tbh u ain't taken me out yet though
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Forza driveater

    Yes I got him as a friend and I'm from the uk him and chips are always giving me a fight which I like but the dirty driving the cutting corners lol
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Forza driveater

    I play on med to hard for drive alters but my point is my god sabers drive after is a dirty driver lol
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Forza driveater

    Oh btw Saber party up with me next time your on I have something hilarious too share with you!
  10. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Forza driveater

    Yea you are the only challenge on my list as well bud!

    I been taking all your records on power star though.šŸ˜
  11. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    Forza driveater

    Pmsling,glad u got some competiton then, lol, bad drivitar be nice to vG Ghosts!when I play I always do a clean rivals race after every carrer race,for the perfect turns,drifts , passes,ect.

    -

    Ive noticed it too though,soon as you put the drivitar difficulty on hard +, it all gets very dark on race track,filth comes out of evry exhaust,lol,gr8 challenge tho.

    -

    Another one is your drivitar moons me as he passes,really quite rude!
Thema:

Forza driveater

Loading...
  1. Forza driveater - Similar Threads - Forza driveater

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21