Forza driveater

Discus and support Forza driveater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it the only person that ever keeps up with me is saber shadow and my god saber ur drive after is so dirty u cut corners u ram me off the road... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Forza driveater

Why is it the only person that ever keeps up with me is saber shadow and my god saber ur drive after is so dirty u cut corners u ram me off the road and some how u manage to go from 16th to 2nd in half a lap when u been last the whole race

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Titanfall will take up 40gb!

I agree with Saber u only need to install the games we play because all saved data goes to the cloud anyway. and saber i miss ur upload videos and ur driveater

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

Forza - 2005

Forza 2 - 2007

Forza 3 - 2009

Forza 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon 2012

Forza 5 2013

en.wikipedia.org/.../Forza_Motorsport_(series)

What I seen mentioned now, basically we get Forza 5 in 2013, Forza 6 not before 2015 but there is talk of a next gen Forza Horizon 2 released between Forza 5-6.

Lofty Who, Jan 5, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Forza driveater

He's on your friends list the other drivers aren't or that's how it works for me the ones on my friends list are always the ones that actually compete with me

pkvas, Jan 5, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Lol I got a lot of friends that play Forza 5 lol

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Yeah a lot of them drive really hard which i dont mind it makes the game fun for me...forza games in the past were always a little easy to me but im not into racing games a whole lot....play on average settings but this game makes the races a lot closer
    than the past games.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 5, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I play on med to hard for drive alters but my point is my god sabers drive after is a dirty driver lol

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Forza driveater

I think i have saber as a friend as well...hes from the UK right?

9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Yes I got him as a friend and I'm from the uk him and chips are always giving me a fight which I like but the dirty driving the cutting corners lol

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  10. I play Forza 5, so feel free to add me on the xbox one

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 5, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Added u Alice u may have to add me aswell

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  12. Yeah i play with him on BF usually...only way i can get into a conquest match these days is thru him lol....

13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Forza driveater

Lol I'll have to join u sometimes

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  14. Pmsling,glad u got some competiton then, lol, bad drivitar be nice to vG Ghosts!when I play I always do a clean rivals race after every carrer race,for the perfect turns,drifts , passes,ect.

-

Ive noticed it too though,soon as you put the drivitar difficulty on hard +, it all gets very dark on race track,filth comes out of evry exhaust,lol,gr8 challenge tho.

-

Another one is your drivitar moons me as he passes,really quite rude!

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
  15. We need video evidence of bad drivitar behaviour,I shall kindly make one of yours now,lmao!

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Forza driveater

1. Forza driveater - Similar Threads - Forza driveater

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  10. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...