Forza dlc transfer

Discus and support Forza dlc transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so basically I played Forza Horizon 5 on my xbox and bought all the DLCs. Now I'm switching to PC and I want to know: If I buy the game from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Treeq_, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Treeq_
    Treeq_ Guest

Forza dlc transfer

Hello, so basically I played Forza Horizon 5 on my xbox and bought all the DLCs. Now I'm switching to PC and I want to know:

If I buy the game from steam and link it with my xbox live, will I get the DLCs?

If it doesn't work with steam, does it work that way with Microsoft store???

:)

Treeq_, Jun 30, 2022
  2. _vandit Win User

Game saves + DLC

I read somewhere that DLC will be transferable. Or at least for the Forza series anyway.
  3. AndrewMonakow Win User

There was a problem communicating with xbox live. Please try again later.

Have the same problem(( I can't play in forza dlc without transfer((
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Forza dlc transfer

Forza Horizon 5 is a "Play Anywhere" game, so if you buy it on Xbox, the PC version is included in the price (and vice versa), and your save will sync over as well. However, this only applies to the Microsoft Store version, not the Steam version.

So, if you own the game and DLC, when you switch to PC, if you sign in with the same account you were using on Xbox, you can download the game and DLC from the MS Store for free, and your save will sync over so you can carry on from where you left off.

If you were playing the game via Game Pass and you bought the DLC, as long as you get Game Pass for PC (or Game Pass Ultimate), you'll be able to download the game and DLC from the MS Store and your save will sync over.

If you buy the Steam version, you'd need to buy the DLC again and you'd have to start the game from the beginning.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Forza dlc transfer

Hi Treeq_! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you get the game from steam you will need to purchase the dlc on steam as the stores are not related, even if the accounts are linked

If you already own the game on Xbox you can play it on PC trough the Microsoft store without having to purchase it again
  6. Francia J. Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer

By default it should give you access to the DLC as well because it is an Xbox Play Anywhere game and on Microsoft Store if we will search the Ultimate Edition there is only one version and it’s available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.

It’s odd that there are two versions on a third-party seller.
Thema:

Forza dlc transfer

1. Forza dlc transfer - Similar Threads - Forza dlc transfer

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  5. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  6. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport: I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game, updating Windows, UWP reset, and repairing game...
  7. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  8. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer: I already own the Standard Edition of Forza Horizon 3 which is marked as "Play Anywhere". I play the game on PC. Would redeeming a code for the "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition" that is only for...
  10. DLC transfer from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from forza horizon 4: I had bought forza horizon 4 car pass on my profile and on this xbox the three of us share dlc... If i was to transfer my xbox account to another xbox will they lose the dlc for the car pass... if...