Forza disappearing

Discus and support Forza disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded forza 5 and cant find it anywhere on my pc, microsoft support couldnt even help me. Does anyone else have this problem, I cant even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steveavendano, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Forza disappearing


    I downloaded forza 5 and cant find it anywhere on my pc, microsoft support couldnt even help me. Does anyone else have this problem, I cant even uninstall.

    :)
     
    steveavendano, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. 凯昕徐 Win User

    [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself

    Hi,

    To add up, I also installed other games at the same time, such as riftbreaker and Forza horizon 4, but they didn't disappear.
  3. adrian2608 Win User

    Xbox app wont install games on C drive, but on another without a problem.

    No error code, it just shows that is preparing to download, hang about a minute, and then disappear, and that is after the situation with Forza before everything was fine. I try everything, as I mention in the topic description, this is weird. I can't make a screenshot, just app is preparing to download I see the grey bar, and bum disappears
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

    Hi, if any car disappeared at once that you couldn't sell at auction. So I'll advise you not to post it here on the forum, but to write directly to Forza Horizon technical support.
  5. kidturismo Win User

    Forza 6 Online Multiplayer

    Thank you. I appreciate that, but forza isnt talking. People have inquired; Forza hasnt acknowledged there is even an issue.

    . Forza is beginning to remind me of a bad girlfriend... always wanting money for something, disappears for days without any explanation or apology, and it seems like shes listening to you but actually responded to you with so many conditions and does
    and donts, its just too complicated and no fun anymore.
  6. Im a brand Win User

    Xbox One Microsoft Store Issues

    Hi there i am losing quite a few expensive cars on forza horizon 4 i have been buying them back again on the auction house but they still keep disappearing on the next day. thanks Imabrand7711
Thema:

Forza disappearing

Loading...
  1. Forza disappearing - Similar Threads - Forza disappearing

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Character disappeared in forza horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character disappeared in forza horizon 5: Hello, my character disappeared after putting on the enderman helmet in Forza horizon 5. Now I cant do horizon online and race. Please help. I play forza off of steam....
  10. [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself: I tried to download the game several times on PC from microsoft store, but everytime me device went back from sleep mode, the downloaded game disappears, and i have to painstakingly download...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. imabrand7711