Forza broken game side not user

Discus and support Forza broken game side not user in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was sent here from forza support the game for my account has encountered a bug in which I can’t access the mail, forzathon, auction house it seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colton Troxler, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Forza broken game side not user

Was sent here from forza support the game for my account has encountered a bug in which I can’t access the mail, forzathon, auction house it seems to think I can’t connect to forza servers but I can still play online with friends of mine throughout the country and still join public games of free roam so I am obviously connected to forza servers I’m owed a whole bunch of supper wheel spins for the 2 super wheel spins a week I would some how like this issue resolved or someone actually tell me how to fix it if I can because I can’t find this issue anywhere else

:)

colton Troxler, Mar 21, 2023
  2. colton Troxler Win User

I’ve already done all of this it’s a bug on the fam what is not understood by anyone from any xbox channels is that the game’s multiplayer function works just fine but nothing else does I am connected to the internet I don’t have any issues with halo flight sim or any other xbox games just forza it is a in game bug
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello colton Troxler,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are having issues connecting to Forza servers. Although the Forza servers is part of the game, since you reach out to us and is asking for our assistance, let us check if this could be related to Microsoft account since you mention mail and Xbox Network since you mention servers of the game. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. When you said you cannot access the mail, forzathon and auction house, is this related to your Microsoft account?
    2. Did you make a purchase to Microsoft account and is unable to redeem or use it?
    3. May we know what happen and when did this issue started?
    4. Is there an error message to your Xbox Network and what is the NAT Type?
      • For Windows 10:

PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.

Look for NAT Type and error message/code.

Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
      • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)

Launch Xbox Console Companion app.

Go to Settings and select Network tab.

Look for NAT Type and error message/code.

Please reply with any error message/code you notice.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. colton Troxler Win User

Someone on Reddit finally helped me no one here or on forza was of any help should give the guy a job
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello colton Troxler,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad that you found help with this issue.

To be honest, we are trying to understand what it is about the account that you have reach out to Microsoft. We rely on the description you have stated that the issue relates to the access to mail (Microsoft is an email server provider for Outlook users), Forzathon (which this can be brought from Microsoft Store), auction house and connection to Forza server.

To think you were sent here by the Forza Support could mean that this concern needs our (Microsoft) attention and that we need to further assist you to ensure you will be helped. We know and understand that you are seeking for assistance. We all have been into that moment in our life, and we need to cross that bridge for you. Although, our answer did not meet your expectation about the support you are asking. We hope you understand that we are just trying to connect the dots of the details you shared to us.

Now that you found your concern to be an in-game bug and not related to Microsoft account nor services. We are hoping that you will get the right solution of your concern from the right team.

Have a great one!

Regards,

6. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

I am still getting this error.

What needs to be done to eliminate the error? User side? Server side?

There is no way to remove the registered products with the broken interface.
Thema:

1. Forza broken game side not user - Similar Threads - Forza broken game

2. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Broken: I had uninstalled forza horizon 5 off of my pc a while back and decided to reinstall it. Once it finished installing, it would not open. It would just open up the mini initial Forza loading...
  4. Broken Forza Forums (why does it need 32 characters?)

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Forza Forums (why does it need 32 characters?): Can comment on existing topics, but not create a new topic (raise new issue). As new radiostation Epitaph Records doesn't appear in the radio list. submitted by /u/DutchWacko [link] [comments]
  5. Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.: I am aware that they've discontinued Forza Horizon 3, but they have said that they would allow players to play online. Online works completely fine on Xbox, but I was unable to join any online...
  6. BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game": EDIT -- 2/16/2022 -- it's back, I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5. very upset. So for the past month, I've had this occur three times. Each of the first two times, I completely uninstalled and...
  7. Pc Forza 5 Download broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Forza 5 Download broken: I click uninstall in the xbox app it just replaces it and says its there, I uninstall in settings and get error code 0x80073cfa . I search in the drive that it says its saved in THERE IS NO FILE....
  8. Forza 4 ultimate upgrade has broken the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 ultimate upgrade has broken the game.: I downloaded Forza 4 from the Microsoft store and it installed and ran fine. I liked what I saw so got the Ultimate upgrade a bit later and downloaded that from the store. The game now is stuck at...
  9. MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!: file:///D:/%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170701124216.jpg MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN! I'M CHINESE, SO MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL... YESTERDAY WHEN I OPEN THE GAME,IT TELL ME...
  10. MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!: file:///D:/%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170701124216.jpg MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN! I'M CHINESE, SO MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL... YESTERDAY WHEN I OPEN THE GAME,IT TELL ME...