Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners

Discus and support Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate it! Please bring back the Lambos and the non-ghosting. I have built friendships and worked hard on configurations, just to see it all go away... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Wild Weasel, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners

I hate it! Please bring back the Lambos and the non-ghosting. I have built friendships and worked hard on configurations, just to see it all go away without any warning. I see your point in having one like that, just add one and make the Lambos the second
    phase of training. Did I say I HATE IT!

:)

A Wild Weasel, Jul 6, 2018
  2. SonPacoandme
    SonPacoandme Guest
    All races locked

I am running Forza 7 on xbox one s. after I complete the "Modern Hot Hatch" series in the "Seeker Championship" all races are locked and unavailable including "Modern Hot Hatch".

Any help is welcome

SonPacoandme, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. AscendingPenny7 Win User

Need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3

the logitech driving force gt has the widest consumer base of any wheel. its a solid force feedback wheel supported by all wheel pc games except for microsofts forza games. ****?

i just bought a 360, wheel, and 7 wheel games for the cost of one "new" wheel that microsoft supports on pc. i got 7 games for less than $50, and will not be buying any pc racing game unless it supports the DFGT? if Forza supported my wheel theyd get their
    annual $ for every Forza PC release, otherwise i will stick with Project Cars for eye candy racing.

s
  7. Daft Badger Win User

FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC

As i mentioned earlier,when a car or truck is a proper racing vehicle then the interior is stripped bare to save weight so the interior view is going to look "bland".

When you are racing you look forward,towards the apex of the next corner,you are not looking around the inside of your car,which is what they are trying to replicate.

All the cars in FH3 are road cars so the interior will look better.It was the same in Test Drive Unlimited ( miss that game).

Forza is more about racing so it will be different to Forza Horizon.

I much prefer Forza to Forza Horizon but that's because I used to race for real.

Turn 10 do a fairly good job of replicating real track racing but I've just got this feeling they've sacrificed some things in Forza 7 just to make it look pretty.
  8. tejo chase Win User

Game game is your favorite

At the moment im racing through Forza Motorsport 7
  9. CrustyDrake Win User

How good is it?

Honestly, racing online has to be scaled down, I love Forza Franchise, but I would never race if each one was over 7 laps, I just don't have the time. With that said I love the game so far, I think Turn 10 did a great job of coming up with a nice way to
    introduce Newbies into the Forza Umbrella. The Online lobbies feature Class C ghosted sessions, everyone is racing but no slamming into each other. Also Leagues, there is a new ranking system that knows your level and matches you with people in leagues. This
    is fantastic, I raced some yesterday and for the occasion hit it was awesome no people doing donuts in the middle of the track cause they can't keep up, but smooth racing. I even play campaign, which I NEVER DO, this is the best Forza in a very long time.
    Awesome Game ( I did not get paid to post this, lol)
Thema:

1. Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners - Similar Threads - Forza 7's ghost

2. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  3. Deleting Forza Motorsport 7's save file without using an Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Forza Motorsport 7's save file without using an Xbox console: Hello I've recently started playing Forza Motorsport 7 through Xcloud I am not happy with how the things progressed and I'd like to start the game from scratch The problem is, I don't know how...
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S: I have been gifted cars from Turn 10 Community Team and when I try to download them it doesn't work. I was suggested to hard reset my xbox one s but that didn't work. I was also suggested that I...
  5. Forza Motors 7 - No Sound after the upgrade from Xbox One S to Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motors 7 - No Sound after the upgrade from Xbox One S to Xbox One X: Hello, Recently, I upgraded to Xbox One X and downloaded the update from webstore for Forza Motors 7. During the updating, I was able to play the game, but there was no sound at all. After the...
  6. how to set up logitech driving force gt wheel with forza 7 motorosport on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to set up logitech driving force gt wheel with forza 7 motorosport on xbox one s: Hello, I have a logitech driving force gt wheel that I'd like to use with forza 7 on an xbox. First time xbox user but have used the wheel on pc games. When i power up the xbox I only see the...
  7. were´s my progress on forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    were´s my progress on forza 7: I opened my forza motorsport 7 and saw that I had lost my progress I waited a few months and opened again and saw that you lost my progress again what I do to recover the first progress lost?...
  8. Bought a used XBoX One S with Forza 7 installed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a used XBoX One S with Forza 7 installed...: Hej Team, i have bought a used XBOX One S with Forza 7 installed by the previous Owner. Unfortunately i don't have any contact to him anymore. I would like to play the game on my WIN10 PC, but...
  9. Multiplayer forza 7 xbox one s não funciona mais!!! [Edit - Translation] - Multiplayer forza ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer forza 7 xbox one s não funciona mais!!! [Edit - Translation] - Multiplayer forza ...: Bom dia... Após a ultima atualização do forza 7 esses dias, não estou mais conseguindo me conectar para jogar online.... a mensagem é " não foi possivel recuperar hoppers...não foi possivel se...
  10. Action buttons Xbox One S in Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Action buttons Xbox One S in Forza 7: Does anyone know how to access the R Help button in Car collection or the R More info button in Prize Crates or the R Forzavista button in Menu? Thanks 61bd0ed6-492a-42e8-a6c8-8afa364511f6