forza 7 virtual rewards key and credits

Discus and support forza 7 virtual rewards key and credits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I pre-ordered Forza 7 ultimate edition and did not receive the 10 additional keys nor the 5000 credits for the sweepstakes entry. Any help in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slan3d0g, Sep 25, 2017.

1. slan3d0g
    slan3d0g Guest

Hello,

I pre-ordered Forza 7 ultimate edition and did not receive the 10 additional keys nor the 5000 credits for the sweepstakes entry. Any help in the matter would be appreciated.

:)

slan3d0g, Sep 25, 2017
  2. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

forza 7 virtual rewards key and credits [​IMG]

BLIZUNTS83, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Bonus

I pre-ordered Forza 7 Ultimate Edition on September 28th through the Microsoft Store. At that time I was already registered for the Virtual Key Sweepstakes.

According to the promotion, I was supposed to earn 10 extra keys and 5,000 reward credits if pre-ordering through the Microsoft Store and that it could take up to 96 hours to show.

It's been two weeks and I still haven't received the bonus keys or reward points. When can I expect those to show in my rewards account?

Xbox Live Rewards

Thanks!

WuTang Asassain, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  6. TheKingSalami Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Rewards

We've got 3 more days to "hang tight", then the whole purpose of the keys goes away. I certainly hope this issue is solved soon.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi rancegt. We are looking into this. Hang tight!
  8. rancegt Win User

Okay, is there a way to get an answer?
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi rancegt. Keys have been added to your account. Sorry for the long delay.
Thema:

1. forza 7 virtual rewards key and credits - Similar Threads - forza virtual rewards

2. Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software: It was great that Forza Horizon 4 posted information on the message section of my game/simulator stating there were problems with auction house. A later message stated that the problems had been...
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: This is my original forum support post: Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has...
  4. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've...
  5. Virtual keys for forza 7 never got the prize?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Virtual keys for forza 7 never got the prize?: so I posted a similar forum but got no where 3 key's turned I was told it was emailed to my secondary email but it's not there ? 4ecf17e5-a179-4f2c-93d8-1292058f6178
  6. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked....
  7. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes: I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was...
  8. Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits: I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys from preordering and playing previous games...
  9. Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! fcd3e6d3-1de1-4426-83da-c97b4f9d42dc
  10. Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7: I've been a member of the rewards program for a while, and I've never received any points for game purchases I made during the pre-order period. It's very frustrating to be a fan of Forza...