forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes

Discus and support forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the ultimate edition of forza motorsport 7 and did not receive the 10 additional keys for the sweepstake entry.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Smith Jr, Sep 24, 2017.

1. forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I have purchased the ultimate edition of forza motorsport 7 and did not receive the 10 additional keys for the sweepstake entry.

:)

Gary Smith Jr, Sep 24, 2017
  2. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes [​IMG]

BLIZUNTS83, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Cr8zyyWhiteBoy, Sep 24, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Try contacting official support for this.

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Hey there Gcodejr,

From the Xbox Rewards website FAQ
    HERE

Q: I ordered the game towards the end of the contest. Can I still collect my extra keys and chances to win?

A: It can take up to 96 hours for any virtual keys to appear on the site for purchasing the game. Because of this, you will have a grace period from October 13 to October 20, 2017 to use those extra chances to win. Just visit the Forza
    Motorsport 7
    Virtual Key home page
    to use your remaining plays.

According to this, you'll need to wait about 96 hours for the keys to show up. If they don't appear after that time, you'll want to contact them through the Xbox Rewards forum.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 25, 2017
  6. DragzMR2
    DragzMR2 Guest
    My 96h hours have passed and I still haven't received anything.. .. talked to xbox support and they said that I am eligible for the reward and that I should post my problem here.

waiting for someone to reply, don't wanna lose my credits and turn keys

DragzMR2, Nov 2, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Hello SubaruWRX522,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently investigating with our web team reports of users not seeing keys being awarded for their purchase. Once we know more, we'll update this thread! Regarding your Credits, from the FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game?

Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game will appear as pending in your account within 96 hours of the offer end date.

Since the offer is not yet over, it is too early to see your Credits.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Try contacting official support for this.
  9. WuTang Asassain Win User

Same here. I preordered on 9/28 and haven't received the bonuses yet.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SubaruWRX522,

Our web team is now reporting that this issue has been resolved. However, our platform team reports that since your purchase was made before being a Rewards member, it was not eligible for this offer. From the FAQ:

How do I win prizes and earn Rewards Credits?

The Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes gives you a chance to win cool prizes by earning virtual ‘keys’ for a Porsche 911 GT2 RS. Each key will give you one play of our instant win game — if the engine starts in the game, you’ll
    win a prize. If not, you can earn more keys by pre-ordering or ordering a digital version of Forza Motorsport 7 from the Xbox Store, sharing via Twitter, or simply visiting the site each
    day. In addition, every key you enter gives you one entry into our Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing where you could win the Ultimate Game Delivery Experience (ARV: $5,000).

Please note that if you are NOT currently an Xbox Live Rewards member, you must join first before you will be able to claim a prize. Once you’ve signed up to be a member and registered for the promotion, you’ll be able to earn extra plays for visiting the
    site each day and sharing on Twitter. Then once your membership is active (normally within 48 hours), you can come back and get your extra keys for pre-ordering or ordering the game!

11. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Subaru. We are looking into this issue. Sorry for the delay. We will provide an update soon.
Thema:

1. forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes - Similar Threads - forza virtual key

2. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: This is my original forum support post: Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has...
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've...
  4. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked....
  5. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes: I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was...
  6. Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits: I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys from preordering and playing previous games...
  7. Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! fcd3e6d3-1de1-4426-83da-c97b4f9d42dc
  8. Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes: I never got the 10 keys from pre-ordering Forza 7. Is there anything else I need to do before getting the virtual keys after signing up with xbox live rewards? Thanks!...
  9. Forza virtual key instant question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza virtual key instant question: I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it. 1c00c517-8d70-46ee-abdc-54668e9587a4
  10. Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! 3dfe2be2-76e6-4479-8372-4443be0c1492