Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits

Discus and support Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by U lN I O lN, Nov 3, 2017.

1. U lN I O lN
    U lN I O lN Guest

I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys from preordering and playing previous games etc. However, I have not received the 5,000 rewards credits.
    They aren't anywhere, not even in the pending section. I saw moderators saying the issue was fixed but I guess not for me.

:)

U lN I O lN, Nov 3, 2017
  2. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits [​IMG]

BLIZUNTS83, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Bonus

I pre-ordered Forza 7 Ultimate Edition on September 28th through the Microsoft Store. At that time I was already registered for the Virtual Key Sweepstakes.

According to the promotion, I was supposed to earn 10 extra keys and 5,000 reward credits if pre-ordering through the Microsoft Store and that it could take up to 96 hours to show.

It's been two weeks and I still haven't received the bonus keys or reward points. When can I expect those to show in my rewards account?

Xbox Live Rewards

Thanks!

WuTang Asassain, Nov 3, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello U lN I O lN,

Since you made your purchase before you registered into the sweepstakes, you were not eligible for Rewards Credits. We will adjust your account for this, but please keep in mind to read the offer FAQ to avoid encountering similar issues in the future. You
    should see the changes shortly.

XBLRewards8, Nov 6, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello U lN I O lN,

Since you made your purchase before you registered into the sweepstakes, you were not eligible for Rewards Credits. We will adjust your account for this, but please keep in mind to read the offer FAQ to avoid encountering similar issues in the future. You
    should see the changes shortly.
  6. Smwutches Win User

forza 7 virtual rewards key and credits

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Virtual keys for forza 7 never got the prize?

Hello BLIZUNTS83,

We will have our win team attempt to contact you again via private message. For reference, you can see your messages by clicking your gamertag in the upper right corner of this page, and then selecting "Messages". Let us know if you receive these messages
    successfully.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Never got my Forza 7 virtual key prize.

Hi HipHopHead. We've sent you a message with the codes. Thanks for your patience!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never got my Forza 7 virtual key prize.

Hello HipHopHead80,

If you could use the "Message" function on the forums (the envelope icon on this post) to private message us with the email address you are expecting to receive these prizes at, we will investigate with our win fulfillment team to see if there is an issue
    with your win emails.
Thema:

1. Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits - Similar Threads - Forza Virtual Key

2. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: This is my original forum support post: Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has...
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've...
  4. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked....
  5. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes: I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was...
  6. Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! fcd3e6d3-1de1-4426-83da-c97b4f9d42dc
  7. Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes: I never got the 10 keys from pre-ordering Forza 7. Is there anything else I need to do before getting the virtual keys after signing up with xbox live rewards? Thanks!...
  8. Forza virtual key instant question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza virtual key instant question: I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it. 1c00c517-8d70-46ee-abdc-54668e9587a4
  9. Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: My post was locked before I was able to point out a mistake... I was told that I would no be receiving my 10 keys for preordering the Ultimate Edition of Forza 7 because I wasn't a rewards member...
  10. Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! 3dfe2be2-76e6-4479-8372-4443be0c1492