Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

Discus and support Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by codescriber, Nov 22, 2017.

1. codescriber
    codescriber Guest

I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've already read in the forums about other who also won and have
    redeemed their prizes already. Trying to figure out what happened to mine. Thanks.

:)

codescriber, Nov 22, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Codescriber,

We see that your messages have posted on your other forum post at (Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption). We have noticed that sometimes
    posts may take a while to appear, which may be due to periods of traffic on the forums. In order to cut down on confusion, we have resolved your issue, with the details in your other thread, which we responded to earlier.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2017
  3. codescriber
    codescriber Guest

This is my original forum support post:

When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has happened three times so far.

This is after I comment:

Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption [​IMG]

This is after refreshing the screen:

For reference, here's my original support request:

I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've already read in the forums about other who
    also won and have redeemed their prizes already. Trying to figure out what happened to mine. Thanks.

You asked about junk mail filtering. I verified that no emails are getting blocked or are ending up in the junk email folders, either in outlook or on my webmail. I also verified that the email is correct, which I assumed already was a I
    receive email from live rewards/Microsoft/Xbox almost daily.

I also PM's the support account but I don't know if those get through. Also, I was late in responding to the forum responses because I never receive emails notifying me that I received a response. Should I be getting those? If I need to
    turn that feature on, where do I do that?

Thanks for the assistance with this. I was really looking forward to those prizes I won, although, since I didn't think it was necessary, I didn't screen capture every win, just the last one.

If you need further info from me, please let me know.

Thanks.

codescriber, Nov 22, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Codescriber,

We did not receive a response on your previous thread, so we could not escalate (Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes). Can you confirm
    that these messages were not filtered into your junk mail?

XBLRewards8, Nov 27, 2017
  5. codescriber
    codescriber Guest
    Correct. They were not filtered. Sorry for the delay in my response. Is there a way to turn on email notifications for these threads? Thanks.

codescriber, Nov 28, 2017
  6. codescriber
    codescriber Guest
    I verified that Xbox Live Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***> is not blocked, nor is Microsoft.com , nor is Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>. I've received numerous emails over the years (and recently) from these sites with no problem. If you resent to my
    email address, I never received it. I've checked and rechecked all junk email/blocked folders, in Outlook and via webmail. What else can we try?

7. codescriber
    codescriber Guest
    This is my third attempt at a comment, as the previous 2 appear, at least on my computer to have disappeared. I verified that all of the xbox/microsoft email domains are not blocked. I'm also pretty sure of this because I get emails from them all the time.
    That how I found out about the forza 7 Virtual Key sweepstakes in the first place. Is there a way to verify that you have the correct email on file for prize redemptions?

8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Codescriber,

Please note that under periods of heavy traffic, there is a delay in posting on the forums, which may result in a post not appearing immediately. We have reached out to our win fulfillment team, and they should be contacting you shortly from the
    handle. They will reach out to you via private message. These messages can be reviewed by clicking your gamertag in the top right corner of this webpage, and then selecting "Messages" from the drop down menu. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by these
    missing emails.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Codescriber,

We see that your messages have posted on your other forum post at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/3ba5a6a3-98c2-44fd-97f9-fc80e0838516). We have noticed that sometimes
    posts may take a while to appear, which may be due to periods of traffic on the forums. In order to cut down on confusion, we have resolved your issue, with the details in your other thread, which we responded to earlier.
  10. codescriber Win User

Correct. They were not filtered. Sorry for the delay in my response. Is there a way to turn on email notifications for these threads? Thanks.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Codescriber,

Please note that under periods of heavy traffic, there is a delay in posting on the forums, which may result in a post not appearing immediately. We have reached out to our win fulfillment team, and they should be contacting you shortly from the
    handle. They will reach out to you via private message. These messages can be reviewed by clicking your gamertag in the top right corner of this webpage, and then selecting "Messages" from the drop down menu. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by these
    missing emails.
  12. codescriber Win User

This is my third attempt at a comment, as the previous 2 appear, at least on my computer to have disappeared. I verified that all of the xbox/microsoft email domains are not blocked. I'm also pretty sure of this because I get emails from them all the time.
    That how I found out about the forza 7 Virtual Key sweepstakes in the first place. Is there a way to verify that you have the correct email on file for prize redemptions?
  13. codescriber Win User

I verified that Xbox Live Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***> is not blocked, nor is Microsoft.com , nor is Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>. I've received numerous emails over the years (and recently) from these sites with no problem. If you resent to my
    email address, I never received it. I've checked and rechecked all junk email/blocked folders, in Outlook and via webmail. What else can we try?
Thema:

1. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption - Similar Threads - Forza Virtual Key

2. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: This is my original forum support post: Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has...
  3. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked....
  4. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes: I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was...
  5. Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits: I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys from preordering and playing previous games...
  6. Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! fcd3e6d3-1de1-4426-83da-c97b4f9d42dc
  7. Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes: I never got the 10 keys from pre-ordering Forza 7. Is there anything else I need to do before getting the virtual keys after signing up with xbox live rewards? Thanks!...
  8. Forza virtual key instant question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza virtual key instant question: I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it. 1c00c517-8d70-46ee-abdc-54668e9587a4
  9. Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: My post was locked before I was able to point out a mistake... I was told that I would no be receiving my 10 keys for preordering the Ultimate Edition of Forza 7 because I wasn't a rewards member...
  10. Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! 3dfe2be2-76e6-4479-8372-4443be0c1492